Atari 2600 / VCS - Skiing - NTSC - Game 06, Difficulty AA (Fastest Time) - 27.36 - Roger 111

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Skiing - NTSC - Game 06, Difficulty AA (Fastest Time) - 27.36 - Roger 111

03-24-2019, 08:15 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 06, Difficulty AA (Fastest Time)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2150
    Rules
    Game 6 is a Downhill Run (200 meters, Novice hill).
    The left difficulty switch must be set to the A position. In this setting, players are able to direct their skier off the course.
    The right difficulty switch must be set to the A position. In this setting on Downhill runs, players can use the joystick button to jump any grey patches in the snow.

Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, run at 16:41.
    Wish I could have gotten this quicker, but you can tell I was close, .37's over and over, I just wanted to stick with it.
    Not exactly sure what the difference was-mebbe not as tough as the one in 1BB, but that hundreth was pretty tough to find. Not analytically, but I was trying different things, turning late, turning early, etc, eventually did "whatever" the right way, lol.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 03-25-2019, 11:29 PM
    There’s that extra 0.01… Accepted!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 03-28-2019, 05:08 AM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 03-28-2019, 07:57 PM
    Come on, do the math, that took waaaay less than a millions years. Happy for you, you've shown great perseverance over those passed couple thousand years.

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  5. 03-28-2019, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Come on, do the math, that took waaaay less than a millions years. Happy for you, you've shown great perseverance over those passed couple thousand years.

Accepted.
    Haha-Real-Time has no place in my World sometimes, but it sure felt like a Million!
    :)
    Game 8 is taking a googol years...
    :(
Join us