Atari 2600 / VCS - Star Ship - NTSC - Game 14, Difficulty B (Points) - 32 - Roger 111

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Star Ship - NTSC - Game 14, Difficulty B (Points) - 32 - Roger 111

03-30-2019, 11:31 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 14, Difficulty B (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2186
    Rules
    One-player game.
    The difficulty switch must be set to the B position (this is the standard/easier difficulty).
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, game at 7:12.
    Turn yur volume down a bit on this, lol, I pretty much scream, and it's a dirty word.
    :P
    Scouring thru some 2600 stuff while I'm on it, the more I find, the longer I'll stay, lol, I remembered liking this pretty good-ABSOLUTELY there's luck involved, but it reminds me of INT Sharp Shot games, luck or not, you have to know exactly what to do-sometimes you want to wait a sec before hitting the chocolate-chip cookie(haha), so you'll be invulnerable when the meteors pass, etc.
    I have the Flashback Essential Companion book, has this game in it(no strategy help, really), but it describes one of the games on this that is two players-for half the game, you are the cookie, running from the ship(scoring no points), then it swaps and you are the ship chasing the cookie, scoring points(and vice-versa for the other player)-that actually sounds pretty cool.

Thanks Everyone!!!

*Especially proud-this is a Compendium-Worthy score, I don't get to do that often!*

Likes GregDeg, Garrett Holland liked this post
  2. 03-30-2019, 02:17 PM
    32! I didn’t think it was possible. Add another one to the Compendium list. Good stuff Roger… Accepted!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 03-31-2019, 11:48 AM
    This would have been better if you had Jefferson Starship playing in the background.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 03-31-2019, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    This would have been better if you had Jefferson Starship playing in the background.
    Lol, if I'm not mistaken, they actually have songs that go on that long!!!
    ;)
Join us