Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Hawaii -Automatic - Solo - Fastest Race - 01:36.5 - Daniel Ocampo

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Hawaii -Automatic - Solo - Fastest Race - 01:36.5 - Daniel Ocampo

04-16-2019, 10:07 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Hawaii -Automatic - Solo - Fastest Race
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=216635
    Rules
    1. Record game settings from the game screen menu:

Difficulty 4 or 5
    Start time: 80 seconds
    Checkpoint bonus: 30 seconds

2. 4 turbo boosts may be used. 1 turbo boost to start and 3 in reserve.

3. Any car can be used and fully upgraded.

4. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.

5. Player must record the game cabinet and steering wheel, pedal and stick shift

6. Glitches, codes, cheats, passwords, and hacking of the original game programming is prohibited

7. No wall riding

8. No Simulators

Submission Message
    Run starts at 1:10
    Machine seems to be in Default settings.
    I have no access to the inside of the machine to go to the settings screen and record it so I'll leave it to the adjudicators to decide on this.
    Thanks for watching,

Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes German H. Gonzalez liked this post
  2. 04-16-2019, 11:19 AM
    Nice run Daniel! I'm voting to accept.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, datagod thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola, datagod liked this post
  3. 04-16-2019, 03:42 PM
    Accepted!!
    Help me beat Snowflake at the "Like Game"
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  4. 04-16-2019, 04:33 PM
    OMG JJT finally submitted a...nope. Wait. It's Daniel. Guess I'll put back this bottle of champagne.
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Blackflag82 liked this post
  5. 04-16-2019, 06:00 PM
    Way to go, PIXIE!!!

But..

The rules state that the starting time should be 80 seconds. You start with 70 seconds, Daniel.
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Marcade, Blackflag82, Barthax liked this post
  6. 04-16-2019, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Way to go, PIXIE!!!

But..

The rules state that the starting time should be 80 seconds. You start with 70 seconds, Daniel.
    Thanks for pointing that out. That setting must have been changed by the owners, however for fastest time that setting has no effect whatsoever since remaining time at the end of the race is not taking into account like other factors are (air time, helicopter trick, drift, etc).

With that said, I will accept the decision of the adjudicators and if this score is rejected I wll completely understand it, obviously I would then create my own tracks with the correct name of the game and any settings permitted.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 04-16-2019, 06:17 PM
    Nice catch Rage. My phone screen was too small to see the 70 on there when I watched it this morning, but it's clear on my computer screen.

That said, I'm leaving my vote as accepted. I think Daniel's point about the time is valid, and I stand behind what I said in another thread about this rule-set in regards to if we follow the "letter of the law" no score can ever be accepted on these tracks because there is no "game settings screen". When there are no extra bonuses given for an added level of difficulty, I think runs like that should be accepted.
  8. 04-16-2019, 06:18 PM
    these are the factors taking into account to calculate total final time

Air Bonus
    Drift Bonus
    Flip Bonus
    Heli Bonus
    Roll Bonus

Time remaining at the end of race does not affect total time. And even if it did, I would only be affecting myself by playing with less time than the indicated. But like I said befor, I am completely ok with people rejecting this and me cereating my own tracks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E1230.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	651.3 KB 
ID:	86689
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  9. 04-16-2019, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82 View Post
    Nice catch Rage. My phone screen was too small to see the 70 on there when I watched it this morning, but it's clear on my computer screen.

That said, I'm leaving my vote as accepted. I think Daniel's point about the time is valid, and I stand behind what I said in another thread about this rule-set in regards to if we follow the "letter of the law" no score can ever be accepted on these tracks because there is no "game settings screen". When there are no extra bonuses given for an added level of difficulty, I think runs like that should be accepted.
    *or rather there is no "game menu screen"
  10. 04-16-2019, 06:41 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	86690
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Blackflag82, Fly liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us