Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 6 - NTSC - Snow Whirled - Most Degrees - 3,420 - Ryan Dnistransky

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 6 - NTSC - Snow Whirled - Most Degrees - 3,420 - Ryan Dnistransky

07-16-2019, 02:13 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Snow Whirled - Most Degrees
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=81564
    Rank

Rules
    1 Player vs 3 CPU [Normal Difficulty For Each Computer Playeror Higher], May Freely Select Any Available Character, Rumble Mode May Be On or Off, Snow Whirled or Decathlon Park
    Special Rules: This Mini-Game is located in the Mini-Game Mode under 4P Mode and is ALSO available in the Decathlon Park mode. You MUST complete this Mini-Game fully and allow your score to be fully visible for a few seconds or your record / attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Easy

2. 07-16-2019, 08:06 AM
    VOTING YES, even though you have a picture of a total douchebag as your profile pic. ;-)
  3. 07-16-2019, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    VOTING YES, even though you have a picture of a total douchebag as your profile pic. ;-)
    VOTING NO.

Sorry. I have to rescind my YES vote. I just realized there is no console, no bootup, and shutdown shown anywhere within the submission.
    Many new first-time submitters submit their score (like I did a few months ago when I got here) without including the elements necessary to receive the votes of most (all?) adjudicators, which include capturing the console, boot-up sequence, the entire gameplay, and the final score. I would recommend reading TG's "Guidelines for Recording a Video Game Score Performance" in the help section found HERE. It will give you a clear idea of what is looked for in a submission. I have to vote no on this, but dont be discouraged. I would highly recommend just performing another run and submitting a video that contains some footage of the console, boot-up sequence, the *entire* run, and the final score, and your submission should fly through and be accepted.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/help
  4. 07-19-2019, 07:10 PM
    Console not shown. Voting no.
Join us