Atari 2600 / VCS - Battlezone - NTSC - Game 1 (Points) - 63,000 - Garrett Holland

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Battlezone - NTSC - Game 1 (Points) - 63,000 - Garrett Holland

05-19-2019, 09:07 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1 (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2737
    Rules
    Game 1 (Novice skill level).
    The difficulty switches serve no function in this game and can be set to either position.
    Submission Message

00:12 Title select
    00:17 Power on
    11:13 Start of run
    14:42 End of run

Likes nads, Rogerpoco, Bogart liked this post
  2. 05-19-2019, 11:21 AM
    Good One!
    I still try this occasionally, even today, to try for 100k-not sure, you may have saw my EMU run giving you an itch to try-I swear, I dunno what happened during the EMU run, lol, it had to have been a good "set" or something, I can't do it again, it's like the game wasn't even trying-I think you just have to keep at this one until it gives you a fair shot, if that makes sense-I don't think you usually die due to a lack of skill, it's from being forced into an impossible defensive position.

Accepted!!!
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  3. 05-19-2019, 11:23 AM
    Thanks, Roger! If your run was around the first week of March, then it is very possible. That's when I played a few games on the emulator. I just wanted to beat my emulator score, but ended up tying it a couple of weeks ago LOL
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-19-2019, 11:31 AM
    I prolly got it backwards then, lol, yur run was subconsciously the reason for my revisit, I'd say, just "noticing it" again.
    :)
  5. 05-22-2019, 04:48 PM
    Nice score, Garrett! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
Join us