Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 1. Starting Out Small - Slow Ride - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points] - Player: Tanya Blatherwick - Score: 151,418

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 1. Starting Out Small - Slow Ride - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points] - Player: Tanya Blatherwick - Score: 151,418

05-15-2019, 04:50 AM
    PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 1. Starting Out Small - Slow Ride - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=34265
    Rules
    This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.
    Pausing is NOT allowed!
    The scores for individual songs [Points], Career [Points], and Career [Note Streak] can all be from the same game, but they do not have to be.
    Scores can be achieved during quick play or career mode.
    1-Player only!
    Player Name
    Tanya Blatherwick
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    DVD
    Verification Date
    2008-12-23
    Disputed Score
    151,418 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Barthax
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    Using the wealth of data on ScoreHero, this score appears to have been mis-filed. An Easy score maxes out just over 97K and a Medium score maxes out just over 151K. This is likely to have been played on Hard or Expert difficulty. Tanya's scores are regularly above Medium-max scores (but not all).

https://www.scorehero.com/rankings.p...ff=1&song=1409
  2. 05-29-2019, 09:32 AM
    Valid argument; my suspicion is the original adjudicators thought that higher difficulty only meant it would be harder to get a high score, not give a new cap. Either ways, this score doesn't appear to be where it belongs.
    Please review my scores: tinyurl.com/KireetiTG
  3. 05-29-2019, 10:07 AM
    Yes this is common throughout the TG database for these rhythm games. I noticed these a while back, but have not had the time to get to 4000 cred to dispute. I assume referee error on input of the score into the database. Selected the wrong track for input. 151,418 is a impossible score on easy. There isn't enough notes in the song to generate that score.
  4. 07-16-2019, 05:03 PM
    This seems like a quite clear dispute for a "yes".
  5. 11-07-2019, 01:05 AM
    VOTING YES.
  6. 11-17-2019, 07:23 AM
    bump.There are many of these scores under easy that are to be listed on Expert or any difficulty track. How much research needs to be done for $*(@&. *@)(#!
Join us