Arcade - Vs. Excitebike - Points [Tournament Settings] - 7,777,000 - Hector Rodriguez

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Vs. Excitebike - Points [Tournament Settings] - 7,777,000 - Hector Rodriguez

06-02-2019, 07:51 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Points [Tournament Settings]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=10907
    Rank
    Rules
    Dip Switch #1/#2: [Left Side/Right Side]
    1-7 = OFF
    8 = OFF/UNUSED
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title;
    Bonus Bike @ 100,000 & Every 50,000 thereafter
    Time Challenge Race: Easy
    Time Excitebike Race: Easy
    Special Rules: You may freely choose your starting level.
    Submission Message
    Game was played in my home arcade in La Puente, California on June 1st into June 2nd.
    Final Score of 7,777,000 took approximately 12 hours and 5 minutes.
    Game is powered on at the beginning. Coin up is 5 minutes in. Game starts around 5:25 in.
    Dips are at 6:08-6:09ish.
    The first 3.5 million are easy to track. After 999,990 the letter "A" appears in the 100k position. So
    A = 1.0 million, B = 1.1m etc. So Z = 3.5 million.
    After that the game displays gibberish and garbage sprites in that position but 100k roll overs take about 8 to 12 minutes on average. It depends on whether you lost any bikes or took any breaks or had a clean run for the 100k.
    I may have had 70 bikes left over at the end of the game and will include the video of the men burning off.
    Thanks to all that watched the stream. Especially Gill and Verne. They were helping keep track of the score and Verne gave me the mega challenge of this 12 hour game by setting the bar.
    Thanks, Hector Fly Rodriguez

Thanks HugDD, VerneV thanked this post
    Likes Bogart, Garrett Holland, HugDD, VerneV, HAN liked this post
  2. 06-03-2019, 07:33 AM
    Congrats to Hector on retaking the WR!! Happy birthday!! I am going to hold off on voting for this one, till mine gets verified.

I just want to see my name on top for a minute before you get it back =)

This is going to be a fun, back n forth WR battle. I like your idea of baby steps, instead of rocket ship to insanity.

I plan to play for 8mil in, hopefully 13hrs, for my next WR game.

<3 you Hector! (nohomo)
  3. 06-03-2019, 05:44 PM
    Rollovers counted and score confirmed. Amazing style and execution displayed throughout the video. As one of my favorite arcade games to play, this was great to watch.

Dips look correct, although I'm not an expert so it would be good if confirmed.

Great playing! Accepted!
    Likes VerneV liked this post
  4. 06-04-2019, 04:48 PM
    Bogart, you should play and stream it. Id watch
Join us