SNES / SFC - F-Zero - NTSC - Big Blue [Fastest Race] - 02:10.86 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - F-Zero - NTSC - Big Blue [Fastest Race] - 02:10.86 - Roger 111

06-06-2019, 08:23 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Big Blue [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1989
    Rank
    Rules
    Grand Prix Mode or Practice Mode
    Special Rules: You may use EITHER mode for official timing. When using Grand Prix Mode, you must use the Standard difficulty. When using Practice Mode, Rivals are optional. Getting bumped by Rivals for extra speed IS allowed. Boosts may be stockpiled. For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 6:05.
    Pretty good little burst of excitement at the end, cover your ears, lol-It's the only game I have played the last couple of days, NTSC/PAL, this track and Mute City, so for one I'm "time invested", two, it's one of my most memorable games from my past, and three, after Mario Kart I REALLY respect the heck out of Pixe-he's awesome! He can go faster on this, I know, but even being able to nip him for now gives me respectful pride.

I've spent a little time looking at oohtube runs on this, really confuses me-the faster times are running better lines close to the walls, but they also slow down substantially more than I do in the turns(you actually bobble the gas quickly to make tight turns and maintain speed)and even hit the "slow down" sections on purpose for a second, lap after lap.
    I think it comes down to the right line as much as the right speed for some reason.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  2. 06-08-2019, 07:44 PM
    well played, accepted!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 06-09-2019, 03:56 AM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post