SNES / SFC - Street Racer - PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap] - 13.9 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Street Racer - PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap] - 13.9 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

06-22-2019, 06:03 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=49932
    Rank

Rules
    1 Player Only, Practice Mode, Race Option, Easy Difficulty, 5 Laps Per Race, 1 Car In Practice, May Freely Choose Racer [May ONLY Use the Code "LButton, RButton, LButton, RButton, X, Y" in the Custom Cup Setup Mode to Unlock Custom Cup Tracks 21-24. Any other Code will result in your attempt immediately being disqualified!]
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST complete the race for your lap time to count. Please show lap times via the Lap Times option that appears.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 8:24.
    Last minute addition to my recent PAL game order, I guess I'll take it a little more seriously now, tho I still intend to stick with the drivers the tracks I am racing on are named after,
    Fun game, time-trial for sure, but a little too whacky and random to call it a racer.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Likes GregDeg liked this post
  2. 06-24-2019, 12:31 AM
    A whole lotta jumpin’ going on to sub a 14. Maybe that’s the trick… Air Time. Accepted!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 06-24-2019, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDeg View Post
    A whole lotta jumpin’ going on to sub a 14. Maybe that’s the trick… Air Time. Accepted!!!
    Now that you say that, I think I remember Briss jumping a LOT on NTSC, I thought it wasn't on purpose, but I think you could be right!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes GregDeg liked this post
Join us