Tournament Time: 2:36
    Unused: Off [All]
    Cabinet: Upright
    Service Mode: Off
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    n/a

2. 06-29-2019, 04:10 PM
    There is no .INP file or video. You need to provide those or this will be rejected.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  3. 06-29-2019, 10:10 PM
    And if your INP is still available, you can simply attach it to a reply in this thread, but please zip it before doing so. Thanks!
  4. 06-29-2019, 11:55 PM
    I'm sorry, Domenic. No video and inp. file. Voting No.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  5. 07-05-2019, 01:52 PM
    VOTING NO.

Welcome to TG! We are always glad to see new players arrive and submit scores! Unfortunately, many new arrivals submit their first score (like I did a few months ago when I got here) without including the elements necessary to receive the votes of most (all?) adjudicators, which for MAME submissions means including the .INP file, which will allow all adjudicators to review the entire gameplay. I would recommend reviewing a few other submissions already accepted under this track to get an idea of what is typically looked for in order for a submission to receive the votes necessary for acceptance. I would also recommend reading TG's help section found HERE. I have to vote no on this, but dont be discouraged. I would highly recommend just performing another run and submitting the INP file and the other elements as indicated in every other accepted MAME submission to-date. Do that, and your submission should fly through and be accepted.
    Likes terencew liked this post
  6. 07-05-2019, 02:08 PM
    No evidence provided. Voting no.
  7. 07-06-2019, 09:59 PM
    Been a week with no response - voting no for now.
Join us