Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 11-23-2019, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonas View Post
    Is the decision for this coming soon? At this point the player has had plenty of time to provide the video, but hasn't.
    I would hope soon.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes cantaloupeme liked this post
  2. 11-25-2019, 11:56 AM
    Quick update -

We have not heard back from Rodrigo yet. We will see if he responds.

In the meanwhile, we have asked the engineer's to look at the ramifications of removing Rodrigo's TGSAP scores - as it may not be possible to maintain people's calculated CR's for scores and records that are no longer there.
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  3. 11-25-2019, 05:28 PM
    if you're only waiting cause you're concerned about the difficulty of removing the tgsap scores, the longer you wait the more tgsap scores he builds up to remove and the bigger the problem gets

also, due to his high activity, as well as he previous claims he wont be releasing the tape i dont know what response you're waiting for. he already said he wont submit it. i guess he hasnt repeated himself since you offered to ban people who clicked like, but he's certainly been active on the site and its hard to imagine he just all of a sudden stopped following this thread.
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
    Thanks Ninglendo thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, Lauren Tyler liked this post
  4. 11-26-2019, 04:06 PM
    If I recall correctly, he tends to submit a large cluster of scores for the Dissidia game for mobile devices. I'm not sure if any of the recent ones passed, but if he continues to do this, it may create a larger problem.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  5. 11-26-2019, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    Quick update -

We have not heard back from Rodrigo yet. We will see if he responds.

In the meanwhile, we have asked the engineer's to look at the ramifications of removing Rodrigo's TGSAP scores - as it may not be possible to maintain people's calculated CR's for scores and records that are no longer there.
    Few of questions

1. How much time are you giving Rodrigo to respond?

2. Can't the engineers save everyone's current credibility, reject all of Rodrigo's TGSAP scores and cause the huge credibility loss, and then give us back the credibility for free?

Example:
    Let's say I lose 10,000 credibility because all of Rodrigo's scores get turned into rejected scores. Is it possible for the engineers to give me back the 10,000 credibility for free?
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  6. 11-26-2019, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    Few of questions

2. Can't the engineers save everyone's current credibility, reject all of Rodrigo's TGSAP scores and cause the huge credibility loss, and then give us back the credibility for free?

Example:
    Let's say I lose 10,000 credibility because all of Rodrigo's scores get turned into rejected scores. Is it possible for the engineers to give me back the 10,000 credibility for free?
    Rodrigo at this point is a known cheater. If you used Angry Birds to grease the wheels at TG then I guess cred is a small price to pay. Cred means little to nothing as I proved on Live Adjudication streams. It's not like you risked all of your scores and a perma-ban for liking a post.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod, Marcade liked this post
  7. 11-26-2019, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    Few of questions
    1. How much time are you giving Rodrigo to respond?
    Mathew, did you like Jace's post? I did. Glen did. We believe the evidence. Do you?
    Help me beat Snowflake at the "Like Game"
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

8. 11-27-2019, 12:43 AM
    It's not even worth the risk, no matter how certain you are of anything. I would never put an actual gun to my head and pull the trigger even if I know there is 100% no bullets in the gun. Just not worth it. Clearly Matthew believes the score is going to be removed, what does he gain by risking his scores?Monetary value, sure. But he gets literally nothing for being right and loses everything for being wrong...even if it's a guarantee it's not worth it.
  9. 11-27-2019, 07:50 AM
    I haven't got anything to lose to like Jace's post. I just think it's completely meaningless to do so, some weird special case for "no reason".
  10. 11-27-2019, 09:00 AM
    There is something to be gained: Showing you have the courage of your convictions and NOT being labelled a hater

As for putting a gun to my head...if I personally cleared the weapon, removed the magazine, double checked the chamber and looked down the barrell...I still would not do it. Not out of fear but out of respect for the weapon. Guns are not toys. Healthy fear and respect of guns saves lives.

People talk the talk but very few walk the walk.
    Help me beat Snowflake at the "Like Game"
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Join us