Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 11-30-2019, 05:35 AM
    @Admin Staff
    Can you delete 1 of the double reply's, it made a 2nd copy,really odd.
    Thank You

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/207162-Dispute-Angela-Stefanski-NES-FAMICOM-DISK-The-Legend-of-Zelda-NTSC-Fastest-Completion-1st-Quest-Player-Rodrigo-Lopes-Score-31-37-0?p=1062438#post1062438
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  2. 11-30-2019, 05:45 AM
    OK, so you've got the tape, now we just need to see the full video. That's all you need to show us.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Tompa, Snowflake, starcrytas liked this post
  3. 11-30-2019, 07:41 AM
    Innocent people don't agree to being punished. Innocent people with evidence proving their innocence do not refuse to show the evidence.

Load the Zelda submission. Not to prove you are the fastest, but to prove you claimed to be the fastest at one time. You loaded part of the tape before which -- much to your chagrin -- proved an impossible situation.

Sorry Rodrigo, but I ain't buying what you are selling.
    Help me beat Snowflake at the "Like Game"
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Marcade, Snowflake liked this post
  4. 11-30-2019, 07:47 AM
    Rodrigo / @Siliconian

Thank you for replying. I am certainly glad to provide expert analysis to help validate your claim. The part of your video that I would need to see:

Start at the final triforce you collected.
    Stop on the diamond staircase where you kill the lanmola (the first stair in 9).

If you provide a digital copy of that specific segment (I'd love longer, but that portion should be small enough for your video taking), I can potentially declare the run plausible, at which point the claim would be null and could be declared invalid.

Thanks for hopefully giving us the evidence we need to put this to rest!
    Thanks The Evener, JJT_Defender, ersatz_cats thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, ersatz_cats liked this post
  5. 11-30-2019, 08:50 AM
    Really important Rodrigo Lopes please show the date from ORIGINAL VHS RECORDING of the video game NES Legend of Zelda and SNES Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

The VHS recording or DVD will show the DATE with the MONTH, DAY and YEAR as well as the TIME of your WR's on these was recorded. plus, the speed of the recording

Reason to show that it was not duplicated,manufactured or something.

A complete video of the NES Legend of Zelda and SNES Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past is best for all party's involved,especially Twin Galaxy members.

It is only 2 games not a 1,000 thousand games, & 2 will not take you months to do, a day or two, week max, Rodrigo you already you have them,and you are making digital recording of them presently.

No easy way outs, just be straight forward with the complete video game evidence, for all to see for themselves, not a portion of the video, all or nothing.

Rodrigo you do not have to worry about giving away secrets,tactics, most are already known today and any Twin Galaxy member can see copies of videos online & on speedrun.com & forums.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  6. 11-30-2019, 09:00 AM
    still no replay for us to see
    stg never die. 47 stg 1cc's
    Likes SuperTailsChao, Marcade, ersatz_cats liked this post
  7. 11-30-2019, 09:38 AM
    Please just give us the video, it will make things easier. I had to prove everything to show i did it. I was asked to prove console boot up and cartridge use. I did all these things. Why can't you? Everyone should be held to the same standards. I would love to see the route you used as well. In the speedrunning community, we learn to make the game faster. Its not about beating a person's time, its about pushing the game to the limits. We all share strategies that we have come up with. You have the tapes. We only need the Zelda one. I worked with the system. Twin Galaxies is trying to fix things. Help out please. Thanks. This has gone on long enough. Prove you did it, or don't. That's your choice.
  8. 11-30-2019, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    [snip]
    I won't change my mind about this, Twin Galaxies may free to ban me, it is a corruption against me, I don't need to proof to anyone my old records verified by referees.

I WILL SUBMIT IF I WISH TO DO THAT. NOT EVEN TWIN GALAXIES, MEMBERS OR HATERS CAN PRESS ME TO RE-SUBMIT MY 1000 OLD SCORES AGAIN.

TWIN GALAXIES MAY FREE TO DELETE ANY OF MY SCORES IF I REFUSES TO RE-SUBMIT, I AGREE

TWIN GALAXIES MAY NOT A PERMANENT BAN TO ME BECAUSE I REFUSES TO RE-SUBMIT A RECORD, THIS IS WRONG!
    With the exception of the Legend of Zelda, TG has not indicated their position on the validity of the disputes for A Link to the Past, Four Swords Adventures, Asteroids, Taz, or Asterix. However, TG has indicated it views this dispute (Zelda) is valid, and has extended you a "grace period" to produce the Zelda video since you have repeatedly argued that it proves that the dispute assertions cited here are *invalid.* This makes sense to everyone here - no one wants to arrive at the wrong decision, that doesn't benefit anyone, it only harms TG's reputation.

What we are asking of you as a fellow TG member is exactly what you asked for when you wanted to see .INP files several years ago. In that case, you argued strongly that gameplay footage should be available to the community, and that the only reason to refuse to share .INP files was "fear"; that in refusing to share .INP files, you couldn't confirm if the games were properly adjudicated, that your questions about leeching would be left unanswered if you couldn't review the footage yourself. What we are asking of you now is not any different than what you asked of TG members in the past.

I value your past and present contributions to the TG community; I agree that this situation is regrettable, but I don't think we can turn the page if you continue to insist the this dispute is invalid but yet you refuse to exonerate yourself by uploading the requested portions of the Zelda video. In looking at past high profile dispute reviews, those gamers also insisted that the cases against them were "invalid" but they were still banned. Maybe there would have been a different outcome if they stepped forward, took responsibility, and acknowledged past mistakes.
    Thanks JJT_Defender, ersatz_cats thanked this post
  9. 11-30-2019, 11:47 AM
    Rodrigo Lopes under Jace Hall Twin Galaxy under TGSAP peer TG Member adjudication you have 4,000 plus World Records Voted in Yes Accepted in the Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database Archives now.

your current rank is
    Number #1 overall Expert Skill Index at 8,503.62
    Most TG World Records 5,988 TGSAP

We Twin Galaxy & members alike want to see only one so far not a thousand, in the future there are the 7 disputes

1. Go to last post William Rosa Dispute: Atari 2600 / VCS - Asterix - EMU - Game 1 (Points) - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 1,000,000
    Started By Ninglendo 11-24-2019 03:38 AM.

2. Go to last post Dispute: Marc Cohen - Atari 2600 / VCS - Taz - EMU - Game 1 (Points) - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 1,000,000
    Started By Marcade 11-21-2019 07:07 PM

3. Poll VOTE: Dispute: Matthew Felix - Nintendo Game Cube - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - NTSC - Hyrulean Adventure [Fastest Completion] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 03:04:49.0
    Submitted by-
    starcrytas On 07-16-2019 12:53 AM

4. Poll VOTE: Dispute: Matthew Felix - Atari 2600 / VCS - Alligator People - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B - - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 1,111,903
    Submitted by-
    starcrytas On 11-15-2019 09:05

5. Poll VOTE: Dispute: Matthew Felix - SNES / SFC - The Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past - NTSC - Fastest Completion - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 01:36:43.0
    Submitted by-
    starcrytas On 07-26-2019 09:32 PM

6. Poll VOTE: Dispute: Matthew Felix - Game Boy / Game Boy Color - The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - Fastest Completion - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 01:36:11.0
    Submitted by-
    starcrytas On 04-07-2018 06:49 PM

7. Asteroids
  10. 11-30-2019, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    I will say again the best way to finish that!:

1 - The dispute is invalid (all them listed above), TG have to agree with it.

2 - I refuses to submit the evidence (Rodrigo deverse a "penalty", a permament ban is unacceptable)

3 - Penalty = 1 year...2 years ban...I don't know...I WILL ACCEPT THAT!

4 - All my non-TGSAP records deleted, I AGREE, No more haters chasing me, the end of my headache!

5 - FINNALY, TG will do SOMETHING GOOD TO ME! 20 Years waiting a handshake!

6 - My TGSAP don't need to be deleted, all them are 100% OK!

7 - Avoid after my permanent ban I publish videos and proof all you are wrong!

8 - After I back to my non-permanent ban, i will re-submit almost all my non-TGSAP on digital archive.

9 - The digital archives will delay a lot of time, the ban period I will have time to do that.

10 - Hard rules for disputes and more contribuition to improve the website , I am here to help Jace, I am not your enemy!

1) Sorry, this is 2019. A corrupt referee cannot help you this time!

2) Yes, we know you refuse to submit the evidence. What else is new...Also, you are not the one to decide your own fate.

3) So you will take a plea bargain??? Why would you do that, IF YOU FEEL and CLAIM that you are totally innocent?

4) You are your own headache! Haters chasing you? Again, all in your head, as EVERYONE is SIMPLY asking for your FULL PROOF!

5) 20 years, 2 years, 2 months, 2 days, 2 hours, 200 years. WHO CARES??? You will never get it! Tenure means NOTHING on a full transparent scoreboard, with FULL integrity. Nice try though!

6) Your TGSAP scores are not under dispute... Keep spamming your scores at your will. That is not the issue here.

7) So you WANT a FULL BAN, and then pull a Billy Mitchell? Enjoy the spotlight...Your reputation is already ruined!

8) Keep dreamin that dream!

9) Ah, so you WANT a FULL BAN, which gives you "more time" to put together another STITCH, on an already STITCH score. Go for it!

10) You are your own worst enemy. The dispute system works just fine. YOU simply refuse to work with it!

All the best to you!
    Thanks Snowflake, Lauren Tyler thanked this post
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Join us