Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

Is this a valid dispute?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 11-17-2019, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Actually, would walking from lvl 1 to lvl 9, bombing and entering, then walking to level 6 and completing the game be faster? You could warp straight from lvl 8 to lvl 9 with the whistle, saving you the walk time from lvl 1? I don't know, just spit balling possible scenarios where going to lvl 9 first then back tracking would make sense.
    @thegamer1185 I am not 100% sure I understand the route proposed but keeping in line with how the whistle mechanics of the game work your route would end something like this:

    1) complete level 6
    2 )whistle to 2
    3) complete level 8
    4) whistle to 1 and walk to 9 followed by creating a bomb hole without entering
    5) whistle to 6
    6) obtain magical sword
    7) whistle back to 1
    8) walk back to 9 and observe the spawns seen in the disputed submission

    As @fcoughlin noted you would not be able to whistle directly back to 9 according to the whistle mechanics so I had to insert step 7 to make this work. The other possible issue with a route like this is that it implies that Link would have to complete both Level 6 and Level 8 WITHOUT the magical sword with Link having to default most likely to using the white sword. A human can complete both of these dungeons with the white sword but in a case where speed and efficiency are the goal a great many attempts will result in Link dying in those spots. If you were able to complete this route then you would be able to observe the spawns seen in the disputed submission due the spawn counters being set in the proper positions. I would estimate that a route like like this would lose between 3 and 5 minutes compared to an "optimal" route which is much larger than than any of the cases that @fcoughlin and @starcrytas mentioned would be required in order to still qualify this run as single-segment.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, starcrytas, ersatz_cats liked this post
  2. 11-17-2019, 11:39 PM
    I didn't know if you could whistle to 9 or not. Never done it before, haha. I knew all the whistle tricks and optimum route. My routes in those posts where IF you could whistle to 9, then perhaps opening lvl 9, walking to lvl 6/master sword and finishing all levels, you would then whistle directly to level 9. I'm just trying to think of WHY someone would back track at all in a legit run. Just trying to cover all the possible scenarios if at all possible. Didn't figure it was possible, just needed to ask. Thanks for the info.
  3. 11-18-2019, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I didn't know if you could whistle to 9 or not. Never done it before, haha. I knew all the whistle tricks and optimum route. My routes in those posts where IF you could whistle to 9, then perhaps opening lvl 9, walking to lvl 6/master sword and finishing all levels, you would then whistle directly to level 9. I'm just trying to think of WHY someone would back track at all in a legit run. Just trying to cover all the possible scenarios if at all possible. Didn't figure it was possible, just needed to ask. Thanks for the info.
    jace, twingalaxies, whomever i should be adressing. there was talk about the tape, which makes sense. earlier in this thread rtm indicated who he gave the tapes too (or maybe i'm confused about the other rodrigo zelda thread). i believe he also mentioned even emailing you about it. maybe that comment was lost in all the clutter. You have someone saying they know the chain of custody of tg property and evidence, it would seem thats at least looking into. Even if it turns out to be a wasted effort, its probably the old lead not yet explored. Have you made any effort looking into that?
  4. 11-18-2019, 05:01 PM
    You can't use the whistle to warp to Level-9. The whistle only lets you to warp to dungeons that you have cleared. By clearing Level-9, the game ends.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  5. 11-18-2019, 07:18 PM
    how is this still not removed
    stg never die. 47 stg 1cc's
  6. 11-18-2019, 09:02 PM
    This dispute review has uncovered a great deal of technical evidence and presented a wide range of expert analysis - extremely compelling.

    I was conducting research into a parallel dispute, and there were two points I want to hopefully (briefly) address. The following would fall into the category of "just talk," but hopefully a little more on the side of "analysis of previous points of discussion."

    Ninglendo's posed the question back in post #182 - Who verified the run? Jace followed up with a hypothetical scenario that would result in an instant disqualification of the run. In turn, Lopes addressed these points in post #211, "Metroid Team Referees and Disputes." To recap, Jace stated disqualification would happen if the following conditions proved true:

    1) Metroid team verified their own scores
    2) they were not allowed to verify their own scores
    3) This [Zelda run] was specifically verified by them

    In response, Lopes wrote in order
    "1 - Never happened, not even a single bad score!"
    "2 - I know the Referee rules, verify own scores on a Metroid Team score is wrong"
    "3 - Do it, talk with TI and do a large search on database, if you find a simple mistake, ONE MISTAKE, please ban me forever"

    In a thread "New WR - Fastest Perfect Pitfall Atari 2600," RTM celebrated a new WR on Pitfall achieved by Lopes. However, the discussion soon turned on a series of questions about method of verification and means gameplay (emulation or NTSC/PAL). On the final pages of the thread, RTM confirms directly that he was one of the two refs to verify the submission (he explained he reached out to Todd Rogers who was the Atari 2600 ref to confirm this arrangement). The second was TRB_MetroidTeam, who posted "FYI, I also verified Rodrigo's record, and I can confirm this is a near-perfect run." (Post #13)

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...(LOCKED)/page2

    Returning to Ninglendo's query, recall that this Pitfall discussion is happening virtually at the same time that Lopes post-bombed Ureta's Zelda announcement to claim he had a faster time, and was going to send the tape directly to RTM. Flewin subsequently "blessed" this arrangement, echoing what happened with the Pitfall revi. Based on the close timing of the Pitfall and Zelda submissions, it seems very likely that the same process - verification by MetroidTeam, verification by RTM - was followed with Z1 as well.

    My last point is commentary on Lopes' stance that he either has no stake or moral obligation to share his Zelda run in the name of community responsibility and participation. In January 2009, Lopes created a thread entitled "Question about INPs," where he asked why the INP files for two TG members weren't available, writing "I can't see if he used leech in this game because the inps is not available to us." When reminded that TG members had the option at that time to keep their INP files private, Lopes argued "this is wrong. The inps must be available for everyone...he have fear to show us?"

    Further, Lopes wrote, "I don't understand the policy that the Player can hide his record. -- A few months ago, I found 2 incorrect scores in TG records, one was Air Attack record done by Vicent Moreles (one of the guys that hide inps) I found the mistake because I checked the snapshot that showed different scores between the the snapshot and the record verified and other score was Armed Police Batrider, the record was done in wrong variation and I found because I watched the inp that is available, if not, the record still be there wrong."

    When reminded that console videos were hidden, Lopes clarified, "James, it is impossible TG to let available all console runs for download, it is tons of video tapes, if you wish to see console runs, go to SDA, there you will find!I not have fear to show my records, many of them I have available in Youtube...peoples that hide his scores is just one reason, FEAR!"

    Lopes' last post on the topic (#65) may also capture how many of us feel about his Zelda run: "Well, I won't talk anything more, if the player have the opportunity to hide...ok, hide, feel happy if the TG rules have this option. But, who hide have FEAR to lose his record, the player that is considered the best is his game doesn't have fear of showing. "Oh..Please...hide my record, PLEASE...PLEEEEESE" God...this is ridiculous!"

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...out-INPs/page7

    The opportunity is still there to set aside fear and put everything out in the open.
    Likes Marcade, ersatz_cats liked this post
  7. 11-18-2019, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    This dispute review has uncovered a great deal of technical evidence and presented a wide range of expert analysis - extremely compelling.

    I was conducting research into a parallel dispute, and there were two points I want to hopefully (briefly) address. The following would fall into the category of "just talk," but hopefully a little more on the side of "analysis of previous points of discussion."

    Ninglendo's posed the question back in post #182 - Who verified the run? Jace followed up with a hypothetical scenario that would result in an instant disqualification of the run. In turn, Lopes addressed these points in post #211, "Metroid Team Referees and Disputes." To recap, Jace stated disqualification would happen if the following conditions proved true:

    1) Metroid team verified their own scores
    2) they were not allowed to verify their own scores
    3) This [Zelda run] was specifically verified by them

    In response, Lopes wrote in order
    "1 - Never happened, not even a single bad score!"
    "2 - I know the Referee rules, verify own scores on a Metroid Team score is wrong"
    "3 - Do it, talk with TI and do a large search on database, if you find a simple mistake, ONE MISTAKE, please ban me forever"

    In a thread "New WR - Fastest Perfect Pitfall Atari 2600," RTM celebrated a new WR on Pitfall achieved by Lopes. However, the discussion soon turned on a series of questions about method of verification and means gameplay (emulation or NTSC/PAL). On the final pages of the thread, RTM confirms directly that he was one of the two refs to verify the submission (he explained he reached out to Todd Rogers who was the Atari 2600 ref to confirm this arrangement). The second was TRB_MetroidTeam, who posted "FYI, I also verified Rodrigo's record, and I can confirm this is a near-perfect run." (Post #13)

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...(LOCKED)/page2

    Returning to Ninglendo's query, recall that this Pitfall discussion is happening virtually at the same time that Lopes post-bombed Ureta's Zelda announcement to claim he had a faster time, and was going to send the tape directly to RTM. Flewin subsequently "blessed" this arrangement, echoing what happened with the Pitfall revi. Based on the close timing of the Pitfall and Zelda submissions, it seems very likely that the same process - verification by MetroidTeam, verification by RTM - was followed with Z1 as well.

    My last point is commentary on Lopes' stance that he either has no stake or moral obligation to share his Zelda run in the name of community responsibility and participation. In January 2009, Lopes created a thread entitled "Question about INPs," where he asked why the INP files for two TG members weren't available, writing "I can't see if he used leech in this game because the inps is not available to us." When reminded that TG members had the option at that time to keep their INP files private, Lopes argued "this is wrong. The inps must be available for everyone...he have fear to show us?"

    Further, Lopes wrote, "I don't understand the policy that the Player can hide his record. -- A few months ago, I found 2 incorrect scores in TG records, one was Air Attack record done by Vicent Moreles (one of the guys that hide inps) I found the mistake because I checked the snapshot that showed different scores between the the snapshot and the record verified and other score was Armed Police Batrider, the record was done in wrong variation and I found because I watched the inp that is available, if not, the record still be there wrong."

    When reminded that console videos were hidden, Lopes clarified, "James, it is impossible TG to let available all console runs for download, it is tons of video tapes, if you wish to see console runs, go to SDA, there you will find!I not have fear to show my records, many of them I have available in Youtube...peoples that hide his scores is just one reason, FEAR!"

    Lopes' last post on the topic (#65) may also capture how many of us feel about his Zelda run: "Well, I won't talk anything more, if the player have the opportunity to hide...ok, hide, feel happy if the TG rules have this option. But, who hide have FEAR to lose his record, the player that is considered the best is his game doesn't have fear of showing. "Oh..Please...hide my record, PLEASE...PLEEEEESE" God...this is ridiculous!"

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...out-INPs/page7

    The opportunity is still there to set aside fear and put everything out in the open.
    EXCELLENT digging The Evener...

    And the lies continue...as the archives ALWAYS expose the truth (yet again)
    Now we can add "hypocrite" to his resume.
  8. 11-19-2019, 09:40 AM
    Good morning, I'll introduce myself for the newbies and everybody on that dispute!

    Step 1) Introducing

    My name is Rodrigo Lopes, I am Videogame Player, I live in Penha, state of Santa Catarina, Brazil

    Age: 39

    I am the Metroid Team founder and a former Twin Galaxies referee

    I don't speak english correctly, so sorry about that and I hope a good understanding of my words below!

    I will talk of deep of my heart about that dispute and all involved to accept that and ban me.

    My first experience with Twin Galaxies started in 1999 when I met Walter Day and the Twin Galaxies, my first two records was submitted in year 2000 for Walter, the games was Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania : Simphony of the Night.

    In 2001 Summer Champioship events I had my first experience challenging other players, the championship was organizaed by Robert Mruczek, the chief referee of Twin Galaxies, the Metroid Team had more records on Crazy Taxi, Crazy Taxi 2 and Wacky Races and was the champions on these 3 titles.

    In the next years I started to submit records for many platforms: X-Box, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Atari 2600, etc...
    After some years, Walter day decides to invite the Metroid Team as referees to help the in large work on database and verify tapes and tapes...we accepted that with great honor.

    I was the most active referee, I created most of MAME variations that EVERBODY are playing today and ALL MASTER SYSTEM tracks, I fixed lot of bugs and incorrect track names. I verified many records of brazilian players! All this without receive $1 cent, all done with my free time and love to the games and TG! Thank you, thank you, stop the cheers and posts!!!

    When TG collapsed in 2010....I don't remember the year, I stopped to submit my scores for some years and when I back in 2014 many changes have been done! The New Twin Galaxies!

    To submit scores was easy, I don't need to record my world records in a VCR and send to a referee to verify, a single click and is there for everybody to verify, there's no more referee. I am a referee, you are a referee, anyone can be a referee.
    Fine, now I can submit more records and don't need spend money sending to USA.

    Now, how can I submit a new track? Easy, you can create the tracks and rules, you don't need a referee create the tracks for you, fine...I can help Twin Galaxies to improve his game database!! i did it....+10,000 tracks in 5 years.....cool...right?

    These last 5 years was a extreme dedication for Twin Galaxies, tracks and more tracks created, +8,300 records, (5,850 WR), TOP #1 ESI, Top #3 Credibility and a full dedication to motivate players to submit their scores and access Twin Galaxies.
    Name:  Top Leaderboard.png
Views: 162
Size:  263.6 KB


    Name:  lalala.png
Views: 173
Size:  61.1 KB

    We are in 2019, my count is 20 years of dedication for Twin Galaxies.


    Step 2) Twin Galaxies and Personal Thoughts

    Who cares about my history with Twin Galaxies? Anybody here are surprise or happy? No...course not, who cares with Rodrigo!

    If Rodrigo spend 20 years of his live for Twin Galaxies is not our concern. I am not a TG employee.

    Not even the Twin Galaxies bosses cares, can you see here a single post from Twin Galaxies congratulating a awesome WR.

    Can you see a post motivating the player about his WR? No

    Can you see a post congratulating the Most Track founder of 2018? No

    Can you see a post with a challenge with prizes from Twin Galaxies? No

    Jace, can I talk to you what I see?

    I see billions and billions of posts complaining about the lack of support for the players, a TERRIBLE SUPPORT OF ALL TG STAFF!

    Billions and billions of posts requesting admin staff and you, and almost all time we are ignored!!! Posts again and we are ignored!

    A terrible score review system, terrible video bugs and terrible feedbacks.... Daniel Ocampo was the 1st to give up and post a bye in the wall and you don't care if he are leaving. A wonderful player moving on!!! A good friend and good challenger! For TG, Daniel Ocampo is nothing!

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/pixe-su...further-notice

    Do you know what I see?

    I see a total lack of respect of Twin Galaxies and his members, I see a full dedication for the E-Sport players and not even a single support for the record breakers and speedrunners, we don't are a good investiment for Twin Galaxies, the worst e-sport player sponsored is more important than the best player here!

    Step 3) Players, non-Players and Referees

    What happened to Twin Galaxies? In my view all the old records don't have importance and all the referee are corrupt! All them, no exeptions!

    Corrupt Referees could be verified fake records? Yes, it is possible!

    Cheaters could submit a fake record? Yes, it is possible.

    Incorrect records are in the database? Yes, we can see it!

    Jace purchased a full database of records, billion of records, all them without a video evidence, and that's it, we have to beat them...if possible!

    I see billion of records without importance and players ignored, because what I see is Twin Galaxies have "born" in 2014 when the TGSAP was created, before that is only numbers and the name of a guy as record holder!

    What happened with the old players? They are gone....married....kids....work....dead...the true live is not a videogame!

    And who stand here since de beggining? We are the garbage without respect!

    There's no respect in the forum, you can say anything and nothing happens, I know that, today a newbie member have MORE importance than me, 20 years here and a expert videogame player, they can say horrible things about you and nothing happens, you can say someone is a cheater without proofs and TG don't care about that, others can do the same thing thing like a "bullying" and TG don't care about, but if you submit a incorrect digit in your submission you can be banned forever for cheating!

    The players must take care because all your work can be destroyed for the non-players (datagod as exemple). He don't play nothing but is a expertise in all kind of thread. Datagod will never be banned, NEVER! He don't play....don't create tracks....don't challenge anyone....Datagod likes to post in the wall and talk....talk....talk....he can say for me anything without proofs and nothing happens with him. The respect is gone! Twin Galaxies don't care and I am a easy target for the haters.....yes, the haters! They exist and are here!

    Step 4) The Haters

    What is happening with me? Me...I am fine,, frustrated...but fine, is not easy write this, but Jace need to hear my part and defend myself!

    I am being chased by haters since my records done for Atari 2600, since 2005...2006, I don't know exactly. The reason is new "impossible" world records done by me, I used a allowed TG emulador PCAE Win 2.6, many players submitted his scores on this emu, my records was verified by the referees and added to database. Then the first hater has appear, the name is Scott Stilphen! Scott also attack Robert Mruczek and many other players! In my case he say my Decathlon records are fake and impossible, today all my records on Decathlon was beat or tied.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/de...atari-2600-vcs

    Where's the impossible or fake? Scott don't have proofs about Decathlon or any of my EMU records, but he accuse me of cheating.
    The accusations spread like a cancer and in few time many peoples are call me "cheater" or boring me with PMs or posts.

    Years have been passed and this never stopped!

    Haters attack me werever I go and this cause a "doubt" for adepts of rage!

    Matthew Felix was the new "secret admirator" of my records, he started beating some records, nothing so important and when sttoped in front a wall his doubts started. Questions and more questions about me, my team and my records and then a new hater have born!

    He started to chase me and dispute one by one my records, i agree his disputes and they was accepted....but he not stopped!

    More challenges has come, one of these disputes is Four Swords Adventures and my "impossible" record, the answer for this dispute not come and more hates has appear, the conspiration has formed!


    Step 5) Evidence vs Rage.

    The dispute system was created to make "justice" for the records, I agree...have many incorrect scores or impossible records.

    What's a impossible or incorrect records? Here a exemple of a valid dispute in one of my records:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...2=#post1061432

    I agree the evidences, something are wrong in my record, I watched again and the record was done for Planet of the Apes, the record must be removed.

    This dispute is accepted!!! THIS IS A DISPUTE SYSTEM WORKING GOOD!

    Observation #1: Take a look in reply#6 of the thread, the Hater "Marc Cohen" and the "like" click of "snowflake" in the comment!


    Now let's take a look for a INVALID DISPUTE:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...-Score-111-390

    Evidence: Is Rodrigo better at this game than Frankie? That much better? The answer for both is no.

    Jace, take a look that, this is a evidence for start a new dispute? Should I submit the record again or I will be banned?

    THIS DISPUTE IS INVALID, BUT I WILL BE BANNED IF I REFUSES TO SUBMIT A EVIDENCE!

    Can you you see? 20 years can be deleted because someone can starts a dispute without evidence, there's no penalty for Dick, anyone can start a dispute, a newbie can start a dispute and destroy years of a player without show a evidence. If the dispute is "no accepted" nothing will happens with Dick, but if the dispute is "accepted" i can be banned. Cool, right?

    Other INVALID DISPUTE:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ore-03-04-49-0

    Evidence: is Rodrigo better than SDA players?

    Should I submit my record here to proof I am better than SDA players? Is this the evidence? Or may I be banned for refuses? OK!!!

    Now this dispute below, Matthew Felix see a incorrect score of Ryan Willianson, this is a VALID DISPUTE, but he prefer contact the admin staff to fix the record then delete the record....what is that? Please everybody...WHAT IS THAT? A JOKE?

    In the wall topic "Letter for Matthew Felix" I talk about this ridiculous issue and in few minutes the dispute starts:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ore-02-07-39-0

    The dispute started in July, 15......4 months ago...and NOT EVEN A SINGLE POST!!!!! 4 months without a reply! 4 months without anyone of these haters write anything like, "the dispute is valid"

    And now, the Zelda dispute, this is a INVALID DISPUTE started by Angela Stefanski without proofs and no fear of penaltys or ban.

    The evidence is: "I'm opening a dispute for this time, not because I have specific evidence that it's not valid, but because of a number of factors listed below. I believe these give sufficient reason to consider this time questionable. I understand this may technically constitute a violation of the dispute rules, but I feel this is important enough to do so regardless, no matter the outcome"

    No Matter the outcome? I will be banned and no matter the outcome?

    A brutal task force has begin and the dispute is that!!!


    Step 6) The dispute

    Nothing that Twin Galaxies, Jace or any member say to me I will agree about this dispute, the dispute is a violation of dispute system, no penalty for the accuser, no penalty for the involved on that situation, the penalty is just for ME! I see that dispute a conspiration to ban me and a advice for the other old Twin Galaxies players...

    Can anyone see the great players here in that dispute? Where's Andrew Peter Mee, Greg Degenefee, Peter Nadalin, Daniel Ocampo, Roger Blair, Shaun Michaud, Terence O'neill, Garrett Holland? They will not say a single word because they are players, true and great friends, they don't need to involve that, they are right to do that.

    Now let's take a look on the involved that: Matthew Felix, Angela Stefanski, Glen Updike, Brandon Finton, Tompa, Datagod, Marc Cohen, Snowflake, The Evener, a Legion of newbies. The newbies have more influence than the Senior members, the credibility is a garbage here!

    Where's the TG: they are the judge...the final decision! Just that!

    Is not TG investigating me, are all these guys listed above are, they don't have nothing to lose, I have 20 years of Twin Galaxies, my story was descride in step 1.

    Do you know my feelings about that dispute? "I am walking on the streets and the cops arrest me to the jail....where's the charge? First you go to the jail, now you will be investigated, if you don't have problem you will back to home, if we find something you already on the jail"

    Twin Galaxies are just looking for this dispute is over, don't care if I will be banned or not, the only right thing is all involved will no be banned if I upload the video.

    Take a look here:

    Name:  TG1.png
Views: 158
Size:  271.3 KB


    You are extremely concerned that peoples are expending they times to investigating my score, this is a joke, right?

    Are you really concerned with these peoples? They expend their times because they want to expend, they can do anyone thing in their lives than investigate my record or are being paid for investigate? No, of course not!

    I told above, 20 years of my live helping Twin Galaxies to take better, 20 submittimng records, 20 years being destroyed by all that guys, and Jace are concerned they are expending their times investigating me. Fair.......very fair, Thank you Jace!

    I expend +5000 hours (20 years) of my live helping Twin Galaxies and submitting scores and Jace are concerned that "newbies" are expending their times investigating me!!! Thank you Jace, thank you Twin Galaxies!

    Take a look here:

    Name:  TG2.png
Views: 166
Size:  248.7 KB


    Severely damage all people's credibility who challenged me? Kidding me, right?

    Jace, is this will happen if my Zelda be allowed as legit? This is the "penalty" for all that guys?.....CREDIBILITY?

    The dispute here is Rodrigo (Ban) vs. Accusers (Credibility)....fair....very fair.....Thank you Jace!

    Honored Veteran (Ban) vs. Newbie members (Credibility)...fair....very fair...Thank you Twin Galaxies!

    Their no have nothing to LOSE, I have my 20 years of dedication for Twin Galaxies.


    Step 7) The End!

    I agree, someone must win and someone must lose.....I will lose!

    I am not Todd Rogers, Todd was banned and lose 100 records, maybe a little more?

    I am not Billy Mitchell, Mitchell was banned and lose....7 records?

    I am Rodrigo Lopes, I will be banned for a suspicious Zelda cheat, I will lose 8,300 records....this is unfair!

    I realize that non-players have MORE "credibility" than a player, if TG have to choose between Me and Datagod (Player vs. non-Player), the non player is most interesting, this is a fact...who don't play nothing will survive, who play videogame is just....a player! Here, talk is better than Play!

    Jace, I sent to you 3 e-mails, right, talking about that dispute, my feelings about that dispute!!

    Probably you don't agree about NOTHING I said to you and all my feelings descride above is just someone talking bullshit!

    BUT, we agree in two points:

    1 - Their will not stop!

    I upload the Zelda record, everybody will investigate, the final result is = Invalid! Case is closed but is not the end, more disputes will come without proofs, i have to defend myself.....in will re-submit MORE records, than this case is closed. Other will come!...An more...more...and more....

    Jace, do you now how many non-TGSAP I have? +1000....they will dispute 50% of that records? 70%..who knows.....I have to proof all that disputes? If one day I don't have the evidence I will be banned?

    So why i will continue playing for Twin Galaxies?


    2 - I MUST be banned!

    I agree, but YOU have to agree about the violation of Dispute System! You cannot say this is FAIR!

    Angela starts the dispute without evidence = A VIOLATION / NO PENALTY!
    Rodrigo refuses to submit the video for a violation/invalid dispute = PENALTY/ BAN!

    You agree the dispute is valid and I must upload the video to defend myself = YOU ARE WRONG!

    I don't need defend myself against a invalid dispute, this is a TWIN GALAXIES SYSTEM BE CORRUPT AGAINST ITSELF!


    There's a right way to solve all this without unfair decision, you will help TG and help me to evoid this guys forever! You told me the decision once and I agree the decision!

    Here:

    Name:  TG3.png
Views: 168
Size:  236.6 KB

    I agree: I will lost all my records between 2000 and 2013, (+1000 WR) I will re-claim all them during the next years.

    I agree: A ban for the "Accepted" dispute, you don't need to ban permanently, this is a serious mistake of Twin Galaxies, I agree 1 year ban...I don't know...you choose.......

    Case is closed! No more Zelda, no more dispute, no more discussion!!

    This is the right way to follow! My opinion!!!


    If nothing changes this is my last post....

    God bless all my real friends and thank you so much!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes nads, Barthax liked this post
  9. 11-19-2019, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    I realize that non-players have MORE "credibility" than a player, if TG have to choose between Me and Datagod (Player vs. non-Player), the non player is most interesting, this is a fact...who don't play nothing will survive, who play videogame is just....a player! Here, talk is better than Play!
    1. Not that it matters but I do play video games. I have scores. I even have a few world records.
    2. I am not on trial. My 9 years of service to TG is not at risk because I am not being accused of cheating.
    3. It takes more than submitting records to make a community. You need people to adjudicate. You need people to communicate. If all you want is a list of your scores, just make a spreadsheet.
    4. Upload your video.
    Please forward all complains to the corruption and collusion department
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock


    Likes Marcade, Desidious liked this post
  10. 11-19-2019, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    Good morning, I'll introduce myself for the newbies and everybody on that dispute!

    2 - I MUST be banned!

    I agree, but YOU have to agree about the violation of Dispute System! You cannot say this is FAIR!

    Angela starts the dispute without evidence = A VIOLATION / NO PENALTY!
    Rodrigo refuses to submit the video for a violation/invalid dispute = PENALTY/ BAN!

    You agree the dispute is valid and I must upload the video to defend myself = YOU ARE WRONG!

    I don't need defend myself against a invalid dispute, this is a TWIN GALAXIES SYSTEM BE CORRUPT AGAINST ITSELF!

    There's a right way to solve all this without unfair decision, you will help TG and help me to evoid this guys forever! You told me the decision once and I agree the decision!
    Here:

    Name:  TG3.png
Views: 168
Size:  236.6 KB

    I agree: I will lost all my records between 2000 and 2013, (+1000 WR) I will re-claim all them during the next years.

    I agree: A ban for the "Accepted" dispute, you don't need to ban permanently, this is a serious mistake of Twin Galaxies, I agree 1 year ban...I don't know...you choose.......

    Case is closed! No more Zelda, no more dispute, no more discussion!!

    This is the right way to follow! My opinion!!!

    If nothing changes this is my last post....

    God bless all my real friends and thank you so much!!!
    I have stayed out of this one as I'm not expert at all on Zelda, let alone speedrunning it.

    But as a observer watching/reading this play out. Is this a plea bargain above? That's what it feels like to me.

    Name:  Michael-Jackson-Meme-Im-tired-of-popcorn-just-brought-some-candy.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  62.1 KB
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 407
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Join us