Arcade - Giga Wing Generations - Highest Score - Single Player - 11,428,519,449,718,962,750 - Eric O'Brien

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 07-29-2019, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt View Post
    Is the normal setup a PC? So do you say that the original cabinets do came with a PC motherboard inside?
    Anyone do have the game manual of the cabinet version that was originally produced/made?

On controls: To play with original controls or not is quite a big difference when playing arcade games. Especially playing Atari consoles with original controller vs Atari EMU with a keyboard. In the Atari case the Keyboard do have advantages in quite a few games.

The main thing here is: Showing original PCB. PCB here mean original motherboard. PCB is just an acronym for "programmable circuit board. Now a pc motherboard is also a PCB. Just a growing newer version. When we refer to PCB in Arcade cabinets we mean the original computer board that the game was manufactured in the production plant when the game was released the FIRST time. Not a hacked version at home.

If no PCB is shown how do we know it not "not-MAME"?
    We know it is not MAME as it is not yet emulated. Personally I would feel happier if TG just created a Taito TX section as that would make whether it is played in a cabinet or not irrelevant, also I have these games so it would be something else I could submit to :)
    Likes francoisadt, Muerto liked this post
  2. 08-22-2019, 08:24 AM
    VOTING YES!

The player followed the rules of the track to the letter. The rules themselves are what’s creating the fuss, not if we found this setup in an actual arcade. It is inconsequential for voting - we should only be determining if the player followed the rules of the track.

IMHO I think this should be in a separate category, but this should be up for the admins to decide.
  3. 11-09-2019, 06:42 PM
    All track rules were followed. Accepted.
  4. 11-09-2019, 10:25 PM
    i asked jace about cross platform stuff like this (pc and arcade) and he says thats fine, so if you're only objection is that the track is for both pc and arcade, that objection is nullified

Name:  image.png
Views: 28
Size:  94.1 KB
    above screenshot taken from this wall post, as its on jace's wall no need to worry about a user deleting it https://www.twingalaxies.com/entry.p...5#comment49835
  5. 11-09-2019, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i asked jace about cross platform stuff like this (pc and arcade) and he says thats fine, so if you're only objection is that the track is for both pc and arcade, that objection is nullified

Name:  image.png
Views: 28
Size:  94.1 KB
    above screenshot taken from this wall post, as its on jace's wall no need to worry about a user deleting it https://www.twingalaxies.com/entry.p...5#comment49835

Given some TG rules and regulations (there aren't any) Anyone can achieve a TG world record. And I mean ANYONE.
    What does that make a TG WR worth. Nothing!

john

6. 11-09-2019, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    Given some TG rules and regulations (there aren't any) Anyone can achieve a TG world record. And I mean ANYONE.

john

To be clear, I'm not specifically talking about THIS submission.

john

7. 11-09-2019, 11:01 PM

john

i know right? can you believe some records have no public viewable video in the database, and worthless as those are, the so called "record" holders actually think it means something.
  8. 11-09-2019, 11:15 PM
    i know right? can you believe some records have no public viewable video in the database, and worthless as those are, the so called "record" holders actually think it means something.
    Example please, Bill?

john

9. 11-09-2019, 11:17 PM
    Example please, Bill?

john

well take zookeeper for example, that guy's got no proof but expects us to believe him. pre-tgsap world records man, meaningless, anyone could get them.
  10. 11-09-2019, 11:31 PM
    well take zookeeper for example, that guy's got no proof but expects us to believe him. pre-tgsap world records man, meaningless, anyone could get them.
    OH, yeah, That old chestnut. It just still keeps on giving after 10 years. The problem, Bill, is that NO ONE doesn't believe it's not true.

Let me know if you find someone that doesn't believe it!

john

Likes John73 liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Join us