Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - Player: Dwayne Richard - Score: 01:39.98

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 08-01-2019, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    You mean "filtered" ?

john
    i would like that, but the filtering and seperation would only be the same thing if filtering also included like esi, wr count, every and any metric, so that for all practical purposes filtering and seperating are indistinguishale

I'd like that. i dont believe the records the corrupt refs entered any more than i believe someone in a bar saying they got a score. sure, plenty of people are telling the truth, but when i'm competing i want to look at something a bit more reliable than a scoreboard with thats literally has 100s of fake scores finally admitted to and removed (but only after a huge fight, incredible evidence and strong denials) and 100s more not yet removed. It would be nice to see how we hold up against real scores.

i've seen some of dwayne's comments on line. i'm guessing he'd also see the merit of such a split now.
    Lode Runner Champion
  2. 08-02-2019, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    . sure, plenty of people are telling the truth, but when i'm competing i want to look at something a bit more reliable than a scoreboard with thats literally has 100s of fake scores finally admitted to and removed .
    Bill, Accept the fact that about 10% of the ref adjudicated scores aren't right. We all know that.

I'm, with some authority (my cred score) am confident that about 10% of TGSAP scores aren't right either (OK, maybe a bit less)

NOTHINGS CHANGED as far as adjudication goes, percentage wise.

john

3. 08-02-2019, 01:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post

NOTHINGS CHANGED as far as adjudication goes, percentage wise.

john

I call it acceptable collateral damage.

john

4. 08-12-2019, 06:54 PM

heres a video showing the 3D models I got from the ripper. I know it looks horrible, I know it says 1080p and it looks 140p.
    Please just take it easy, I haven't worked with OBS in a while and even then I was lucky enough to get footage at all. Also the only editing Ive done recently is with movie maker which windows 10 doesn't have to I had to find an alternative
    I am trying to get film of the cars differences such as speed and flip values but Its taking a while and my lack of editing knowledge makes it really stressful to piece together. If you see issues with my video or just dislike the quality then please try to format your responses in a nice way since i'm not in the best state of mind right now and feeling like im being grilled is the last thing I need. thank you
    FernandoAgustin573
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Blackflag82 thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 08-12-2019, 06:57 PM
    still trying to get more footage of the cars in game but its proving more difficult to do than I thought. Then again I haven't played this game in a long time, None the less im still trying to bring new information
    FernandoAgustin573
  6. 11-22-2019, 10:53 PM
    Based on the evidence provided, we have looked into this issue and here is what we have subjectively discerned after speaking directly with Dwayne Richard:

1.) There was a live competition held in Houston where Dwayne Richard, Greg Sakundiak, Callan Hendricks, Gary Hatt, and others participated.

2.) The time disputed in this thread was reported to be achieved during this competition, with Greg Sakundiak reportedly only 2 seconds behind and Callan 3 seconds behind.

3.) Dwayne specifically recalled competitors "hitting turbo and hit the bridge side column and a car and it gave us airtime over the bridge" - himself included.

4.) At the time this was not necessarily understood by him and others as a "glitch use" - however since all competitors were there live watching each other, it was apparently not an issue at the time.

5.) Walter Day was there and was witnessing the times, wrote them down, and later Dwayne's time was entered into the database on the basis of that time - as it was normal for events to result in later database entry of live witness scores.

Based on the evidence provided by the dispute claim thread, we believe the evidence provided is objectively definitive of the claim of impossibility without use of glitches. This dispute is accepted.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Join us