Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - Player: Dwayne Richard - Score: 01:39.98

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - Player: Dwayne Richard - Score: 01:39.98

07-24-2019, 10:25 AM
    Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=17064
    Rules
    Factory Settings are required.
    Note:From the Utilities Menu, select Default Adjustment and enter. Performing Default Adjustment setting will restore game adjustments back to its manufacturer recommended settings.
    Player score is based on single play against the computer.
    Driver can choose any vehicle.
    No upgrades.
    Game Difficulty: #5.
    Start Bonus Time: 80 seconds.
    Check Point Bonus Time: 30 seconds.
    Wheel Stiffness Factor: 0.20

Player Name
    Dwayne Richard
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    Referee
    Verification Date
    2005-12-01
    Disputed Score
    01:39.98 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    JJT_Defender
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    It is not possible to get a Time of 1:39.98 by Dwayne Richards on the race track Mulholland Dr, without using a Glitch on arcade racing game Fast and the Furious. I have a video and links on how it is done. One is on Twin Galaxy & the other is the Youtube.
    complete all 12 race tracks in a Time of 27:39 on arcade racing game Fast & Furious Arcade. Fernando Agustin agrees with me,who is seconds TGSAP
    Mulholland Drive
    FOUNDED BY: TWIN GALAXIES ;
    View Rules
    Rank
    Dwayne Richard
    Date Submitted: 2005-12-01
    Percent: 100 %
    Verification Method: Referee
    Elapsed Time
    01:39.98
    Rank
    Fernando Agustin
    Date Submitted: 2018-09-13
    Percent: 86.19%
    Verification Method: TGSAP
    Elapsed Time
    01:56.0
    Rank
    David Lowe
    Date Submitted: 2006-10-12
    Percent: 83.43%
    Verification Method: Referee
    Elapsed Time
    01:59.83
  2. 07-24-2019, 10:30 AM
    Twin Galaxy members here is the Links to TG
    and Youtube & some capture pictures with time stamps
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/jjtdefender/wall/6525/twin-galaxy-members-here-it-is-glitch-created-turbo-boost-off-buildings-time-square-on-other-tracks-to-on-the-arcade-the-fast-and-the-furious-i-jjt-told-you/page/1

JJT_Defender-
    04-05-2019 09:58 PM

At 1:08,1:34,1:40,5:05,5:24,6:24 on the video their are Many More just Look through it

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  3. 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  4. 07-24-2019, 10:55 AM
    Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - Player: Dwayne Richard - Score: 01:39.98image.png
  5. 07-24-2019, 10:58 AM
    RaceAndDanceGamer
    - 08-20-2018 09:37 PM
    Reply Reply Share Share
    I highly doubt Mulholland #1. I've played this track over and over again for years since I was a kid and that time is very out of this world. The #2 is easily possible but the time difference between 2 and 1 is too much. Unless there's a glitch that allows you to jump over a section that I dont know about I doubt this

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - Player: Dwayne Richard - Score: 01:39.98image.png
  6. 07-24-2019, 07:50 PM
    JJT, do you have any screen shots of the glitch that you can add here as evidence?

Thanks,

God Bless
    PINBALL EQUALITY
    You can't change the past. TG tracks Pinball!
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

7. 07-25-2019, 09:53 AM
    At 1:08,1:34,1:40,5:05,5:24,6:24 on the video their are Many More just Look through it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdu7Mx20pRk

Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    JJT, do you have any screen shots of the glitch that you can add here as evidence?

Thanks,

God Bless
  8. 07-25-2019, 10:41 AM
    JJT It would be better from an evidence point of view if you included screenshots of the video at the points in question. The reason is that the youtube video may disappear, and we need evidence to stay in the dispute forever.

Thanks
    PINBALL EQUALITY
    You can't change the past. TG tracks Pinball!
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

9. 07-25-2019, 12:26 PM
    The Game only allows a Player 3 TURBO BOOST and 1 at the anticipating the start you get a boost.
    The GLITCH TURBO BOOST by creating it by off building, Rails,walls etc. that creates a turbo Boost of speed and moves you forward.

With the GLITCH a Player can get 500 mph or more ,the average in normal play is 150 mph to 200 mph Twin Galaxy Members you can clearly see at .32 seconds into the Youtube video you see 454 mph On race track Time Square on the Arcade racing game The Fast and Furious.The first of the series 3 made by RAW THRILL Owned by Eugene Jarvis

their are many more instances of Glitch on this video this is the only way Dwayne Richards achieved 1:39.98 on the Track Mulholland Dr. is by the Glitch if he used it then that would be cheating.

Let ask and Challenge Dwayne Richards to duplicate it or at least get within 5 seconds of the race time he never achieved unless he used the TURBO BOOST GLITCH. That would mean he would have to get a Time of 1:44.98.

Fernando Agustin Agrees with
    Twin Galaxy members read his statement below:

And RaceAndDanceGamer
    - 08-20-2018 09:37 PM
    Reply Reply Share Share
    I highly doubt Mulholland #1. I've played this track over and over again for years since I was a kid and that time is very out of this world. The #2 is easily possible but the time difference between 2 and 1 is too much. Unless there's a glitch that allows you to jump over a section that I dont know about I doubt this

TWIN GALAXY members you can clearly see at :32 seconds into the video the speed is at 108 mph digital timer on the bottom left is at 25.07 or 25 seconds 7 milliseconds after pressing against the wall the speed goes up 454 mph the digital timer is at 25.23 or 25 seconds 23 milliseconds the race track is Time Square on the arcade racing game The Fast and the Furious please check YouTube video for yourselves

image.pngimage.png
    [COLOR=#000000 !important] Twin Galaxy Members you can clearly see at :35 seconds into the Youtube video the speed is at 79 mph in a fraction of a second at :35 seconds into the video ,the speed of the car goes up to 477 mph coming off the rail. Their are 60 plus Turbo Boost Glitches in this Youtube video alone

image.png
    image.png

Mulholland Drive

FOUNDED BY: TWIN GALAXIES ;

View Rules

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    JJT It would be better from an evidence point of view if you included screenshots of the video at the points in question. The reason is that the youtube video may disappear, and we need evidence to stay in the dispute forever.

Thanks
  10. 07-25-2019, 01:10 PM
    With TURBO BOOST GLITCH a player can get Speeds as high as 1,000 MPH
    Dwayne Richard if he used the Turbo Boost Glitch in order to get the race time 1:39.98 for the race track Mulholland Dr that would be Cheating, assuming he did,but that is the only way he could have gotten that time.
    I knew how to do it, the first year the The Fast and the Furious came out.

Twin Galaxy members At 21:58 into the Youtube video the speed is at 200mph

image.png
    Twin Galaxy members At 21:58 into the Youtube video the speed goes up to 977 mph & 736 mph

image.png
    Twin Galaxy members At 21:59 into the Youtube video the Speed is at 705 mph

image.png
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Join us