PlayStation - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - NTSC - Marseilles [Points] - 3,130,790 - david silva

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - NTSC - Marseilles [Points] - 3,130,790 - david silva

08-11-2019, 08:59 AM
    NTSC - Marseilles [Points]
    Score Track
    , I use the emulator of the PSX.
    I have a question about it. Can I use other secret character (as spider man, private carrera etc)?
    my link here:

Likes Fly liked this post
  2. 08-11-2019, 11:55 AM
    VOTING NO: WRONG TRACK (performance was emulation), NO DIRECT UPLOAD EVIDENCE AVAILABLE.

Welcome to TG! We are always glad to see new players arrive and submit scores! Unfortunately, many new arrivals submit their first score (like I did a few months ago when I got here) without including the elements necessary to receive the votes of most (all?) adjudicators, which include uploading your video directly to TwinGalaxies (rather than simply sharing a YouTube link), and for emulation submissions, capturing the emulator start-up, relevant settings, the entire gameplay, and the final score. I would recommend reading TG's "Guidelines for Recording a Video Game Score Performance" in the help section found HERE. That, and simply reviewing other peoples' submissions will give you a clear idea of what is looked for in a submission.

It appears as though you are using an emulator for this performance. That is totally acceptable, however, you would have to submit this performance under the EMULATION track. All submission under this track are for original hardware only.

I have to vote no on this, but don't be discouraged. I would highly recommend just performing another run and submitting a video to the appropriate track, directly uploading it here, and that contains some footage of emulator startup, the settings, the *entire* run, and the final score, and your submission should fly through and be accepted.

Best regards!

https://www.twingalaxies.com/help
    Thanks debiddotomasu thanked this post
    Likes debiddotomasu liked this post
  3. 08-13-2019, 06:10 AM
    voting no.........
  4. 08-13-2019, 09:54 AM
    I'm sorry, but this is not acceptable since you used an emulator to submit this score. If there's a track for this (which should have the designation EMU) then you can submit it under that category instead.

This score is not acceptable.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
Join us