Nintendo Wii - Data East Arcade Classics - Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory - Points - 4,600 - Ryan Genno

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii - Data East Arcade Classics - Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory - Points - 4,600 - Ryan Genno

08-14-2019, 10:31 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=127038
    Rules
    There are no settings to change or show.
    Track is for the normal mode of play only (do not choose the Special unlockable)
    No continues are allowed!

Submission Message
    Run begins at 6:45.

Likes Rogerpoco, jmb liked this post
  2. 08-14-2019, 12:59 PM
    Yeah, this is a really tough game to play, I don't remember the exact mechanics(so many games...), but kicking the ice cream balls up or down was tough, there was a tricky move to it of some kind.
    Check my MAME run for some strategy to push this up, you can sorta group the baddies, and keep kicking ice cream balls into them-even if you didn't go all out I'd say it would help you add some points.

I actually enjoyed this game, for obvious reasons, but it really is a strange, difficult game.

Haha, you may remember, my initial MAME sub on this was rejected for leeching-I accept the decision, but what I did was actually stupid hard-my Burgertime skills were still intact, and I just kept grouping the baddies and kicking ice cream into them over and over for points, around 300,000(lol!), never even left the bottom two levels.
    What people didn't realize was that getting the "killspeed" thing under control was a real friggin' trick, all skill, no luck-I can't tell if it's happening in your game, tbh you may not be lasting long enough on a life, but every couple minutes the baddies speed up to warp speed, and will only slow down if you hit them with ice cream, and it's hard to do when they get fast.

I did a little grouping/point pressing in my accepted run, but I did progress a level or two(somehow...).

Accepted!!!
    Wubalubadubdub!
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1 liked this post
  3. 08-15-2019, 11:23 AM
    Yeah, this was my first experience with the game so I was learning it on the fly and it plays nothing like Burgertime so that was another kick in the teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Yeah, this is a really tough game to play, I don't remember the exact mechanics(so many games...), but kicking the ice cream balls up or down was tough, there was a tricky move to it of some kind.
    Check my MAME run for some strategy to push this up, you can sorta group the baddies, and keep kicking ice cream balls into them-even if you didn't go all out I'd say it would help you add some points.

I actually enjoyed this game, for obvious reasons, but it really is a strange, difficult game.

Haha, you may remember, my initial MAME sub on this was rejected for leeching-I accept the decision, but what I did was actually stupid hard-my Burgertime skills were still intact, and I just kept grouping the baddies and kicking ice cream into them over and over for points, around 300,000(lol!), never even left the bottom two levels.
    What people didn't realize was that getting the "killspeed" thing under control was a real friggin' trick, all skill, no luck-I can't tell if it's happening in your game, tbh you may not be lasting long enough on a life, but every couple minutes the baddies speed up to warp speed, and will only slow down if you hit them with ice cream, and it's hard to do when they get fast.

I did a little grouping/point pressing in my accepted run, but I did progress a level or two(somehow...).

Accepted!!!
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 08-15-2019, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    Yeah, this was my first experience with the game so I was learning it on the fly and it plays nothing like Burgertime so that was another kick in the teeth.
    Ah, shoot, looked this up to recommend some DECO games for you that were fun, but there aren't really any good ones, I think those little lcd Data East collections have more games than this one!

Lol, JD put over a million on the Burgertime on this, haha, that's funny!
    :)
    Wubalubadubdub!
  5. 08-15-2019, 12:48 PM
    VOTING YES. Man, this doesn't look easy at all. Accepted.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  275.6 KB
Join us