SNES / SFC - Street Racer - PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap] - 13.12 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Street Racer - PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap] - 13.12 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

08-30-2019, 04:08 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Biff 1 [Fastest Lap]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=49932
    Rank
    Rules
    1 Player Only, Practice Mode, Race Option, Easy Difficulty, 5 Laps Per Race, 1 Car In Practice, May Freely Choose Racer [May ONLY Use the Code "LButton, RButton, LButton, RButton, X, Y" in the Custom Cup Setup Mode to Unlock Custom Cup Tracks 21-24. Any other Code will result in your attempt immediately being disqualified!]
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST complete the race for your lap time to count. Please show lap times via the Lap Times option that appears.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 7:22.
    Have made several unsuccesful attempts at the Fastest Race, Blair really nailed that one, but this lap...
    Damn.
    :D
    Thanks everyone!!!

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes DragonStorm00, nads, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 08-30-2019, 10:52 PM
    hahah i had a feeling i got to you with that last time i posted hahah nice work man, love the competition
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 08-31-2019, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Weston View Post
    hahah i had a feeling i got to you with that last time i posted hahah nice work man, love the competition
    This one really surprised me!
    Again tho, I'm not even close on the full race, I think you'll get to keep that one!!!
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 09-01-2019, 10:47 AM
    Saving the best for last… Accepted!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us