PlayStation 2 - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Ace High [Points] - 9,280,000 - Steve Germershausen

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Ace High [Points] - 9,280,000 - Steve Germershausen

09-03-2019, 08:48 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Ace High [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=16801
    Rules
    1 Player Only!
    Number of Balls: 5
    Rumble Feature: ON/OFF
    Tilt: ON [Unlockable Feature, It IS ON when it's a locked menu item]
    Custom Ball: Any [Unlockable Feature, It IS the normal silver ball when it's a locked menu item]
    Infinite Last Ball: OFF [Unlockable Feature, It IS OFF when it's a locked menu item]

Special Rules: You MUST show the game options for a few seconds to indicate the correct settings. The Music and Sound volume may be at ANY level you desire. You may freely choose which camera angle you would like to use. Please do note, that if you choose to turn the score display OFF during play, you must have it back on for a few seconds to indicate your final score. You may NOT use any earned credits to continue gameplay if offered by the game.
    Submission Message
    Hello, how are ya? This pinball track was recorded August 31st, 2019, finishing just shy of the top score. Please excuse the excessive shadowing.
    Final score: 9,280,000
    Set up: :25
    Run begins: 54:07

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 09-05-2019, 09:28 AM
    Hey Steve! Sheesh! Great run! I'm getting a different result, however. I'm showing 9,260,000 ... unless I'm just looking in the wrong place :-/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	95705

Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	95706
    Thanks stygian, MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  3. 09-05-2019, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Hey Steve! Sheesh! Great run! I'm getting a different result, however. I'm showing 9,260,000 ... unless I'm just looking in the wrong place :-/

Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	95705

Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	95706
    GOOD CATCH, GARRETT! Thank you for a subtle way that I need to take off my blind man goggles before submitting.

I will let this submission go through as an invalid rejected submission, so everyone, vote NO!!!

VOTE NO!!! I have posted the incorrect score here, and I'll post this run soon with the correct score next week.

Thanks!
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 09-05-2019, 06:38 PM
    Please vote No to this submission.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks stygian thanked this post
Join us