Arcade - XXX-1 Multi-PCB - Donkey Kong High Score Challenge! (3 Lives To Start - Hammer Allowed) - 571,300 - John McNeill

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - XXX-1 Multi-PCB - Donkey Kong High Score Challenge! (3 Lives To Start - Hammer Allowed) - 571,300 - John McNeill

09-05-2019, 12:52 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Donkey Kong High Score Challenge! (3 Lives To Start - Hammer Allowed)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208553
    Rules
    5 lives or less at start10k life bonus or greaterDifficulty EasySpeed NormalOther Details:Freeplay acceptable.Cold boot of pcb, not necessary.If game is started from the point of showing the multi-game menu screen, there is no need to show the physical pcb in evidence package.Dipswitch settings do not need to be shown when the details can be observed by observing gameplay details instead.
    Submission Message
    60-1 board shown at the end of the video. Correct settings easily verified by game play - 3 starting lives, bonus at 7k.
    Thanks for watching.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Muerto, datastorm, JJT_Defender, EVN liked this post
  2. 09-09-2019, 08:35 AM
    Voting yes accepted
    Rules
    5 lives or less at start
    10k life bonus or greater -> should be less 7k the game only allows only 1 extra life 4 total so it is ok,
    Note to John McNeil please contact @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES to correct this really minor thing, Like this Bonus at either 7k or 10k is ok.

I am glad that you included both control panel,joystick and CPU, it make a lot more votes from Twin Galaxy members. Great game almost their to the kill screen next 600k,700k 800k

Game starts at 1:23:23 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 53
Size:  460.4 KB
    Game settings begin at left on the video
    Bonus man at either 7k or 10k is at 1:21:59 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 52
Size:  486.8 KB
    Arcade - XXX-1 Multi-PCB - Donkey Kong High Score Challenge! (3 Lives To Start - Hammer Allowed) - 571,300 Final score is at 6:48 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 52
Size:  487.5 KB

Hardware,CPU, Control pane/Joystick and buttons,Dip Switch game settings begin at 2:35 left on the video Name:  image.png
Size:  631.4 KB
    Name:  image.png
Size:  374.5 KB
    Thanks John73 thanked this post
  3. 09-13-2019, 04:25 AM
    Hi TG and JJT

On the point of 5 lives start ect..

Due to constrained editing, derivative tracks cannot have its own rules. Rules section is greyed out so I cannot override this.

I did sent numerous messages for past 2 years to TG to correct these tracks under multi-XXX-1 track.

When I did load the tracks, I did not know how capturing of main track with derivative tracks work.
    It was just coming as new functionality then on TG website. So no one did advise me that TG way of
    capture is constraint.

What I did not know is: The main track rules are implied to derivative tracks.

This mean that main track is written in the rules section as:
    5 lives and 10K extra man for PACMAN! not for all the tracks.

Due to this not yet fixed I have asked gamers to then add tracks with the (rules) as part of the gamename if posisble.

Like this one state (Donkey Kong 3 lives)

In case JJT and TG are very generous to help me here. TG have to re-create the tracks as main tracks below XXX-1-multi and not derivatives. This mean lots of submission points I do not have at all. and then move these derivate ones to actual tracks below XXX-1-Multi-PCB.

Like I mentioned since 2 years ago I have asked for TG to move rec-create but no answer and no reply and no response.
    on the contrary a lot of scoreboard fixed are done except the ones I did ask for - THREE times or more.

JJT please help me on this get actioned and fixed. There are many tracks that are empty below XXX-1Mult-PCb but the oneswith socres have t be moved once the new "empty" track is created so that each subtrack can have its own rules.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at: https://www.twitch.tv/francoisadt

Francois du Toit
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Join us