Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  2. 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    Keeping the functionality simple.
    Lets see how it goes.
    Thank you so much!!
    It was the Triforce Leechfest. Thanks for asking.
    Creator of Arcade Retro Clock

3. 09-07-2019, 07:29 AM
    Agreed! - I appreciate that this change came about even though you imagined a different direction for sharing and posting information on the site, Jace, so many thanks for acting on feedback from the community.

PS: Regarding wall threads about scoreboard errors, etc, that they be moved to the general forum as a sticky?
    Last edited by The Evener; 09-07-2019 at 07:44 AM.
  4. 09-07-2019, 10:36 AM
    I swear there were more posts on this thread last night. Oh well welcome back forums in your usual format.
  5. 09-07-2019, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    I swear there were more posts on this thread last night. Oh well welcome back forums in your usual format.
    Hmmmm - I always hate disappearing posts! Hopefully it doesn't become endemic if that was the case. Maybe it was Jace's wall post about the general forum that you're thinking of? That has more posts.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 09-08-2019, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    Hmmmm - I always hate disappearing posts! Hopefully it doesn't become endemic if that was the case. Maybe it was Jace's wall post about the general forum that you're thinking of? That has more posts.
    It was there were two posts almost identical. One on the Forum and the "wall" . Nothing was deleted just looking at two different forum.
  7. 09-08-2019, 06:59 AM
    found it. if when using the app you do a search for the term general form it will bring you to this post. so what is not super convenient but it is possible

well we are discussing things ever wonder why the app doesn't capitalize the first word on sentences?

I'm doing voice to text through Android so I always thought that the auto correction and capitalization at cetera were part of Android maybe the app has something to do with it? I'm not sure. I'm just a database guy.

8. 09-08-2019, 07:01 AM
    Attachment 96025

when you view the forums using app it looks like it is some sort of new track area. got some code shsring going on there I see.

I tried to donate but it wouldn't accept my money.
    ​

9. 09-12-2019, 09:56 AM
    Thanks alot for this Jace.
    One thing I just now click on each main heading namely SOCIAL/NEWS/TG RECORDS/TOURNAMENTS/INFO/MORE.
    and none of those inform a sub menu or option to show "TG General Forum" is back!?

Should we not have under Social to see TG Forum.

If it was not for DataGod's activity I would have noted the forum is back.

Likewise other TG members could miss out on knowing / for that matter "seeing"
    what engagement options are on offer.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at: https://www.twitch.tv/francoisadt

Francois du Toit
  10. 09-12-2019, 10:01 AM
    On the navigation side:
    - when I click under "TG RECORDS" , then "Score Review", then on the left hand side one will see the navigation bar summary to point "General Forum".

However a user do not expect a "General Forum" to be under "TG Records/Score Review" ?

At least that was not my expectation where to find the "menu navigation" link.

I also note the "General Forum" activity to be summarized on the right with "Score Review".

@Twingalaxies I think if I could read your mind, why you designed the links where they are now, is that
    your expectation is that users will follow and create threads based upon score review or game activity
    and expect easy switch navigation between the two?
    Last edited by francoisadt; 09-12-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Join us