Get Verified SMS not working

1. Get Verified SMS not working

09-08-2019, 05:46 AM
    Hello everyone! I'm in trouble... exists the possibility to verify the account in some other way?
    In Italy (I tried with different operators) we don't receive the SMS with the pin.
    So it is impossible to post records, inp and miscellaneous.
    Any suggestion is appreciated!
    Thanks a lot!
    Lorenzo.
  2. 09-09-2019, 08:33 AM
    Hey, I believe @SincerelyFranny is usually the one able to help get people verified, mebbe tagging her will help.

Good Luck, sorry you are having trouble, hang in there, this is a fun place, I saw your "introduce yourself" post, you'll fit in quite well!!!
    Wubalubadubdub!
    Likes Fly liked this post
  3. 09-12-2019, 11:45 PM
    Thanks!

contacted me but I can't reply to private messages! I don't have the rights to the site!

For @SincerelyFranny

Thanks for the reply on private message! I couldn't reply to the message directly because I don't have the website rights! :-D
    Of course the telephone call is fine for me, the only problem I speak English badly, I really have a bad pronunciation! I live in Italy so we definitely have different time zones ... Tell me how you like it, you're already doing me a big favor! The only problem is that I can only call on Saturdays and Sundays for work reasons.
    Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience, tell me how to proceed and what number to call.
    If you call, I just ask you cordially to tell me from which number the call arrives so as to avoid ending up blacklisted.

Thanks again!
    Lorenzo Franceschini
Join us