SNES / SFC - Uniracers - NTSC - Sprinter [Flash - Fastest Lap] - 18.71 - Hector Rodriguez

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Uniracers - NTSC - Sprinter [Flash - Fastest Lap] - 18.71 - Hector Rodriguez

09-10-2019, 09:31 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Sprinter [Flash - Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=56423
    Rules
    1 Player Only, May Use Any Uni, May Freely Choose Difficulty Level [No Codes Allowed!]
    Special Rules: You MUST complete the race for your fastes lap time to count!
    Submission Message
    System boot up and cartridge shown within the first minute.
    Submitted race/time of 18.71 on Flash start around 21:20 into the video.
    This was played in my home arcade in La Puente, California.

Thanks,

Hector Rodriguez

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 09-10-2019, 11:11 AM
    Oh, Man-again, that little hop over the switchback is crazy, and again, something I KNOW could/should be done but I can't do, that minimal jump coming off the vertical speed-lock(?-the bluish things that zip you)was great, don't think I didn't notice!!!

You know the tracks pretty good, and think super-fast, both things I just mentioned aren't as easy as you make them look.

Accepted!!!
    Wubalubadubdub!
  3. 09-10-2019, 11:30 AM
    LOL! You Saw that? That little jump instead of the big air they try and force on you with he arrows?!?! Uh-Oh! He's on to me. Better step up my game!

Name:  toy2.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  337.8 KB
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 09-10-2019, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    LOL! You Saw that? That little jump instead of the big air they try and force on you with he arrows?!?! Uh-Oh! He's on to me. Better step up my game!

Name:  toy2.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  337.8 KB
    HAHA, rotfl, seriously!!!!

I was gonna name all my Unis "Poco", but that seems a bit narcissistic for someone as reserved and quiet as me...
    ;P

Yeah, not sure if it's braking or letting off(don't tell me), but either one is hard to do, you are moving so fast on that(..I just looked at the manual, figured it would give names to the track parts, but nooo. I'm calling them zippers.)zipper.

Good One!
    Wubalubadubdub!
  5. 09-10-2019, 11:47 AM
    Not sure if it's in the manual, but you do know what the track colors mean? correct? Like when it changes to a certain color you know what's coming up. It's helpful but most of the top level play is done by memory.
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 09-10-2019, 11:50 AM
    Not sure if it's in the manual, but you do know what the track colors mean? correct? Like when it changes to a certain color you know what's coming up. It's helpful but most of the top level play is done by memory.
    Oh, yes, like solid red leading to loops, things like that.
    The "flat switchbacks"(Man, I'm gonna get us all confused, ha!)save a lot of time if you can hop off of them, instead of drive off them, but that takes memorization and practice, for sure!
    Wubalubadubdub!
  7. 09-10-2019, 11:55 AM
    Oh, and yes, the manual does define what the track colors do, but it doesn't name them.
    With all the other "cute" crap in the manual, you'd think they would have.

One track color defined is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
    "What you are seeing is a rainbow, which isn't part of the game at all. While this is all very cool, you should really be paying attention to the game".

:D
    Wubalubadubdub!
  8. 09-11-2019, 06:40 AM
    Voting yes accepted
    Game starts at 5:34 left on the video
    Game settings begin at 5:53 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 5
Size:  520.1 KB
    SNES / SFC - Uniracers - NTSC - Sprinter [Flash - Fastest Lap] - 18.71 Final time is at 3:49 left on the video Name:  image.png
Size:  433.0 KBName:  image.png
Size:  432.6 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  9. 09-11-2019, 06:41 AM
    Rank
    Hector T. Rodriguez
    Date Submitted: 2019-09-10
    Percent: 100 %
    Verification Method: IN PROCESS
    Elapsed Time
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  10. 09-11-2019, 07:45 AM
    accepted!!
Join us