Atari 2600 / VCS - Pressure Cooker - NTSC - Game 1 (Points) - 276,965 - Garrett Holland

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Pressure Cooker - NTSC - Game 1 (Points) - 276,965 - Garrett Holland

09-11-2019, 11:17 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 1 (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3839
    Rules
    One-player game. Note that players have more time to complete orders in the lower game variations.
    Left difficulty switch controls the music in this title and can be used at the player's discretion.

Submission Message
    Run starts at 1:05

2. 09-15-2019, 02:29 PM
    Some patrons have very fussy orders.

"No hamburger for you!" - Hamburgernazi.

Accepted!
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  3. 09-15-2019, 06:01 PM
    GG
    _________
  4. 09-15-2019, 07:34 PM
    You made some great choices as to what burger to let drop off. Perfect round of assembling at 240K… Accepted!!!
  5. 09-16-2019, 03:53 AM
    Amazing run Garrett!! Another few runs and you'll have this one maxed-out as well by the looks of it!
    Accepted!!
  6. 09-16-2019, 04:03 AM
    Funny you should mention that ... last night, I played this on Stella and got over 500K, but I didn't record it >:-( It looks like the difficulty level caps out at the 6th round (each round = 4 waves), so I'm almost there ;-) If you can survive all of round 6 with a net zero or more health than you started with, you can max it out.
    Thanks Pat Larocque thanked this post
    Likes Pat Larocque liked this post
  7. 09-16-2019, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Funny you should mention that ... last night, I played this on Stella and got over 500K, but I didn't record it >:-( It looks like the difficulty level caps out at the 6th round (each round = 4 waves), so I'm almost there ;-) If you can survive all of round 6 with a net zero or more health than you started with, you can max it out.
    That's awesome!! Will definitely have to spend some more time on this cart. There's no way I'll come close to maxing it out but seem to be improving at a fairly consistent rate, that I'm sure I can hit the 100K mark with a little more practice!
  8. 09-16-2019, 07:42 AM
    Voting yes accepted
    A WR Garrett
    Game starts at 41:11 left on the video
    Game settings begin at 41:34 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  718.5 KB
    Atari 2600 / VCS - Pressure Cooker - NTSC - Game 1 (Points) - 276,965 Final score is at :13 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  570.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  9. 09-16-2019, 10:21 AM
    accepted!!
  10. 09-16-2019, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    WOW! I would love to see you conquer this one!

You should be able to get a Job at McDonald’s then?

Amazing run!

Accepted!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us