SNES / SFC - Uniracers - NTSC - Walker [Short Cut - Fastest Lap] - 25.7 - Hector Rodriguez

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Uniracers - NTSC - Walker [Short Cut - Fastest Lap] - 25.7 - Hector Rodriguez

09-18-2019, 11:24 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Walker [Short Cut - Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=56444
    Rules
    1 Player Only, May Use Any Uni, May Freely Choose Difficulty Level [No Codes Allowed!]
    Special Rules: You MUST complete the race for your fastes lap time to count!
    Submission Message
    System and cartridge shown within the first minute. Shown again at the end of the video.
    Submitted lap time of 25.70 on Short Cut are in the race that starts around 41:25.
    I actually let out a big "WOOOOO!!!" when I finally got this time. That was work! I think the 40+ minute video for a 25 second lap is proof of that.
    This was played in my home arcade in La Puente, California on 9/18/19.

Thanks, Hector Rodriguez

Thanks Rogerpoco, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 09-18-2019, 12:45 PM
    Without a doubt, the very best so far, from pushing off the screen on the hills at the start, to the bounce/trick/bounce/trick/bounce/trick later(that was actually the high spot, that was insane...), that was flawless.

So tickled to even be able to push you a little bit, and proud that anything I might do might help!

That one is gonna stand up, super impressive!!!

Accepted!!!
    Wubalubadubdub!
Join us