Arcade - D-Day - points - 16,800 - Petr Prokop

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 10-25-2019, 10:19 AM
    Almighty Dreadlock raises valid issues regarding this title on his wall. Removing my vote and abstaining.
  2. 10-25-2019, 02:49 PM
    I am abstaining, if would be a NO for the following reason below.

I recommend that you Petr Prkop Replay the D-Day game but showing on the video a clearer recording of your game play, like when you started at ) ZERO,showing the scoring, showing the Extended Play at 10,000 points as stated in the TG rules, Plus showing the Dip Switch game settings from Dip Switch 3 at the end of the game.

It is your choice Petr Prokop whether you want to or not.

This is what the D Day game footage should look when Twin Galaxy members are adjudicating the arcade D Day game submission.

Rules
    D-Day
    Lives: 3
    Extended Play at: 10000
    Unknown: Off
    [All] Start with 20000 pts: No

Were you can clearly see the scoring,getting extra man and game play throughout the video. as well as showing correct Dip Switch game settings from Dip Switch 3.
    \
    The game video from the 2 players, never showed the a clear game play or scoring or getting extended play at 10,000.
    I recommend that the 2 players resubmit & play another arcade D Day game video that can see the starting game at 0 Zero to begin the game,to show there game play, there scoring, and getting a extended play at 10,000
    I recommend that
    @ Admin Staff
    @Sincerelyfranny @TWIN GALAXIES put in the correct DIP SWITCH with Dip Switch 3 being the Game settings, Extra Lives bonus into the rules for the Arcade D - Day game
    As Almightdreadlock indicated a Twin Galaxy member cannot determine if the player actually started at zero, as well as seeing clearly the scoring and game play.
    Here below is what the game play of D - Day when adjudicating should look like:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Luckily owner of this cabinet got original manual for this game with all Dip Switch settings. He will take a picture soon. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Luckily owner of this cabinet got original manual for this game with all Dip Switch settings. He will take a picture soon. Thank you
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  3. 10-25-2019, 10:03 PM
    Voting YES on Lexa's submission - my rationale can be found on Almighty Dreadlock's wall post:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/almight...7/d-day/page/1
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  4. 10-29-2019, 10:23 AM
    Thanks for your voting!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us