--GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 - Dvir David

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 - Dvir David

09-18-2019, 09:06 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205529
    Rules
    This record is for the fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 (console).
    This record is to be attempted by an individual.
    This record is measured by time it takes to get enough players sent off in a game of FIFA to forfeit the match, in minute(s) and seconds, to the nearest 100th of a second.
    The match time must be set to five minute halves.
    The player may choose any teams for themselves and the AI-controlled team to play as.
    The player may choose any difficulty setting.
    All 'user gameplay customization' and 'CPU gameplay customization' settings must remain at default.
    The player may make any substitutions they choose at the beginning of the game.
    The time is the in-game time.
    The timer starts at kick off.
    The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.
    Submission Message
    hello guys my GWR record attempt for fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 on PS4 .
    waiting for your comments and votes
    Time stamps in the first comment :

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 09-18-2019, 09:15 PM
    27:26 Red Card #1
    29:09 Red Card #2
    29:27 Red Card #3
    29:59 Red Card #4
    30:14 Red Card #5 LISTEN FOR THE WHISTLE. That's the call, since it doesn't actually show the card since it's the last one.
    00:24 Console Bootup
    01:09 Game Bootup
    02:28 Game Settings
    03:28 Match Settings
    A TON OF FAILED ATTEMPTS
    26:45 Start of Attempt
    30:14 Kick Off

30:14 Last Whistle and Red Card. Game is Forfeited.
    30:14-26:45=03:29
  3. 09-19-2019, 04:21 AM
    Please don't PM me to vote on stuff. If I find something interesting I'll click on it,watch it, and possibly vote.

Hector
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Thanks Dvir Magen David thanked this post
  4. 09-19-2019, 04:29 AM
    ok Mr. Hector I'm sorry for that
    Thanks Fly thanked this post
  5. 09-19-2019, 07:38 AM
    I cannot vote yes because your Time is wrong. You have to resubmit the same video with one of these times.

Dvir you smashed the previous WR. The times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37.
    Congratulations Dvir David your have a World Record and Welcome to Twin Galaxy

Twin Galaxy Rules

Official Soccer Rule on Kickoffs:
    At a signal from the referee, a player kicks off. The ball is in play as soon as the player's foot touches it. The ball must go forward on the kickoff, but it doesn't have to go any particular distance before another player on the kicking team can touch it. So the player kicking off could blast the ball downfield, or just tap it forward for a teammate. The player who kicks off, however, cannot touch the ball again until another player, on either team, has touched it. That means a player can't just start dribbling the ball downfield at the kickoff. If the kicking off player does touch the ball twice in a row, the opposing team gets an indirect free kick from the spot of the second touch.

The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.
    Question 2. When exactly is that ? Please clarify? Is it when the Score on the Top Left corner goes out, that means the game is forfeit because the team does not have enough players?

Note to Dvir David
    I suggest that you not PM TG members for votes, unless if it is ok with them, as it is, they have there own video game submissions that they want to get voted on and sometimes it takes a few months to get them voted yes accepted into the Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database. Be patient,Ps I JJT am glad you beat the previous WR.

Question to Dvir David:
    1. Have you played the arcade racing game Fast and the Furious Super Cars or The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift?
    2. Note you are allowed many attempts or restarts on one recording not just one.

Game starts at 4:07 or left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 128
Size:  602.8 KB Name:  image.png
Views: 133
Size:  598.9 KB​
    Game settings begin from 26:58 to 25:59 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 129
Size:  531.0 KBName:  image.png
Views: 130
Size:  528.4 KB
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :44 left on the video
    0 days 0 hours 4 minutes 7 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 44 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 23 seconds
    Name:  image.png
Views: 51
Size:  664.3 KB
    OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :42 left on the video
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 42 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 25 seconds
Size:  655.2 KB

OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :40 left on the video

- 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 40 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 27 seconds

Views: 127
Size:  710.2 KB

OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :30 left on the video

- 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 30 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 37 seconds
Size:  620.6 KB
Size:  714.8 KBName:  image.png
Views: 50
Size:  597.8 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Likes Dvir Magen David liked this post
  6. 09-19-2019, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    I cannot vote yes because your Time is wrong. You have to resubmit the same video with one of these times.

Dvir you smashed the previous WR. The times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37.
    Congratulations Dvir David your have a World Record and Welcome to Twin Galaxy

Twin Galaxy Rules

Official Soccer Rule on Kickoffs:
    At a signal from the referee, a player kicks off. The ball is in play as soon as the player's foot touches it. The ball must go forward on the kickoff, but it doesn't have to go any particular distance before another player on the kicking team can touch it. So the player kicking off could blast the ball downfield, or just tap it forward for a teammate. The player who kicks off, however, cannot touch the ball again until another player, on either team, has touched it. That means a player can't just start dribbling the ball downfield at the kickoff. If the kicking off player does touch the ball twice in a row, the opposing team gets an indirect free kick from the spot of the second touch.

Question 2. When exactly is that ? Please clarify? Is it when the Score on the Top Left corner goes out, that means the game is forfeit because the team does not have enough players?

Note to Dvir David
    I suggest that you not PM TG members for votes, unless if it is ok with them, as it is, they have there own video game submissions that they want to get voted on and sometimes it takes a few months to get them voted yes accepted into the Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database. Be patient,Ps I JJT am glad you beat the previous WR.

Question to Dvir David:
    1. Have you played the arcade racing game Fast and the Furious Super Cars or The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift?
    2. Note you are allowed many attempts or restarts on one recording not just one.

Game starts at 4:07 or left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 128
Size:  602.8 KB Name:  image.png
Views: 133
Size:  598.9 KB​
    Game settings begin from 26:58 to 25:59 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 129
Size:  531.0 KBName:  image.png
Views: 130
Size:  528.4 KB
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :44 left on the video
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 44 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 23 seconds
Size:  664.3 KB
    OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :42 left on the video
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 42 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 25 seconds
Size:  655.2 KB

OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :40 left on the video

- 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 40 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 27 seconds

Views: 127
Size:  710.2 KB

OR
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 Final Time is at :30 left on the video

- 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 30 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 37 seconds
Size:  620.6 KB
Size:  714.8 KBName:  image.png
Views: 50
Size:  597.8 KB
    hey, thanks for your comment but the attempt start from 4:09 minutes before the end of the video and the last red card is 0:39 seconds before the end of the video
    so if I have the best time I hope to get YES voting from you :)
  7. 09-19-2019, 07:43 AM
    Congratulations Dvir David a World Record either of these times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37.
    You smashed the previous WR by 2 minutes
    Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17\ FOUNDED BY: TWIN GALAXIES ;View Rules
    Rank 1 Dvir Magen David Date Submitted:2019-09-19 Percent: 100 %Verification Method:IN PROCESS Status:Vote Elapsed Time 03:29.78
    Rank 2 Tristen Geren Date Submitted: 2017-02-01 Percent: 63.38%Verification Method: TGSAP Status: Undisputed Elapsed Time 05:31.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  8. 09-19-2019, 07:49 AM
    Congratulations Dvir David a World Record either of these times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37.
    You smashed the previous WR by 2 minutes
    Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17\ FOUNDED BY: TWIN GALAXIES ;View Rules
    Rank 1 Dvir Magen David Date Submitted:2019-09-19 Percent: 100 %Verification Method:IN PROCESS Status:Vote Elapsed Time 03:29.78
    Rank 2 Tristen Geren Date Submitted: 2017-02-01 Percent: 63.38%Verification Method: TGSAP Status: Undisputed Elapsed Time 05:31.
    thanks a lot
    so appriciate!
    waiting for your comments and votes please!!!!
  9. 09-19-2019, 08:27 AM
    Special note for your next video that you leave the Game Sound On so we Twin Galaxy members so we can hear the Whistle, when game is officially Forfeited, who will be adjudicating your video game submission,then we will know for sure,

I played Soccer & the Official Soccer Rule on Kickoffs here below:At a signal from the referee, a player kicks off.
    The ball is in play as soon as the player's foot touches it. -> Note at 4:07 left on the video you see the ball was moved and then kicked forward. There are capture pictures verifying this in my reply.

The ball must go forward on the kickoff, but it doesn't have to go any particular distance before another player on the kicking team can touch it.
    So the player kicking off could blast the ball downfield, or just tap it forward for a teammate.
    The player who kicks off, however, cannot touch the ball again until another player, on either team, has touched it.
    That means a player can't just start dribbling the ball downfield at the kickoff.
    If the kicking off player does touch the ball twice in a row, the opposing team gets an indirect free kick from the spot of the second touch.

Unless what you are saying as soon you restart a new game and you see the field, the rules do not specify that, it is assume that rules follow the official soccer rules for Kickoffs when ball it touched,moved or kicked forward, you would think would be in accordance to the official soccer rules that are followed by the World. Note at Kickoff there is a Referee with the ball reading to be put in play for 1 player that will officially start the game by moving,or kicking the ball forward.

you sir Dvir David say start at 4:09 left on the video and final forfeit time of :39 your time is still wrong
    0 days 0 hours 4 minutes 9 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 39 seconds
    = 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 30 seconds

You still smashed the previous wr by 2 minutes anyways.
    The times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37. and any of them are WR's, Just re-submit.
    sorry I cannot vote yes on this submission. Thank you sir and God Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvir Magen David View Post
    hey, thanks for your comment but the attempt start from 4:09 minutes before the end of the video and the last red card is 0:39 seconds before the end of the video
    so if I have the best time I hope to get YES voting from you :)
  10. 09-19-2019, 02:13 PM
    Special note for your next video that you leave the Game Sound On so we Twin Galaxy members so we can hear the Whistle, when game is officially Forfeited, who will be adjudicating your video game submission,then we will know for sure,

I played Soccer & the Official Soccer Rule on Kickoffs here below:At a signal from the referee, a player kicks off.
    The ball is in play as soon as the player's foot touches it. -> Note at 4:07 left on the video you see the ball was moved and then kicked forward. There are capture pictures verifying this in my reply.

The ball must go forward on the kickoff, but it doesn't have to go any particular distance before another player on the kicking team can touch it.
    So the player kicking off could blast the ball downfield, or just tap it forward for a teammate.
    The player who kicks off, however, cannot touch the ball again until another player, on either team, has touched it.
    That means a player can't just start dribbling the ball downfield at the kickoff.
    If the kicking off player does touch the ball twice in a row, the opposing team gets an indirect free kick from the spot of the second touch.

Unless what you are saying as soon you restart a new game and you see the field, the rules do not specify that, it is assume that rules follow the official soccer rules for Kickoffs when ball it touched,moved or kicked forward, you would think would be in accordance to the official soccer rules that are followed by the World. Note at Kickoff there is a Referee with the ball reading to be put in play for 1 player that will officially start the game by moving,or kicking the ball forward.

you sir Dvir David say start at 4:09 left on the video and final forfeit time of :39 your time is still wrong
    0 days 0 hours 4 minutes 9 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 39 seconds
    = 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 30 seconds

You still smashed the previous wr by 2 minutes anyways.
    The times that I got are from 3:23,3:25,3:27 and 3:37. and any of them are WR's, Just re-submit.
    sorry I cannot vote yes on this submission. Thank you sir and God Bless you.
    Thank you sir . :)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us