Using the forum and finding submitted scores on mobile

1. Using the forum and finding submitted scores on mobile

09-19-2019, 02:36 AM
    I've been away from the forum for a little while but I'm now back looking to submit some scores and adjudicate others.
    But it seems the website has had some changes and I cannot find submitions to judge. In the 'TG Records' part of the website it only shows the most recent 5 submitions. No option to expand or search by system as before. Go into the forums and it's not much better. The list can be expanded but this is for all the threads not the actual record submitions. Again, no way to look for just one system or narrow down the list.
    Previously I would be able to search for all the outstanding MAME scores awaiting confirmation and work my way through the list. Is this feature still available? If so, how do you do it and can it be made easier to do so more people can do it?
    This site seems to have become a gaming news site than a place for gaming scores. Then again, maybe that's why I was away from the site for so long..
  2. 09-19-2019, 04:24 PM
    It's still there - just need to click on the "Score Submissions Review" header, and it goes to the full submission queue: https://www.twingalaxies.com/forumdi...mission-Review

And you can do your filtering to a specific platform, game, or person there.
  3. 09-19-2019, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTron View Post
    I've been away from the forum for a little while but I'm now back looking to submit some scores and adjudicate others.
    But it seems the website has had some changes and I cannot find submitions to judge. In the 'TG Records' part of the website it only shows the most recent 5 submitions. No option to expand or search by system as before. Go into the forums and it's not much better. The list can be expanded but this is for all the threads not the actual record submitions. Again, no way to look for just one system or narrow down the list.
    Previously I would be able to search for all the outstanding MAME scores awaiting confirmation and work my way through the list. Is this feature still available? If so, how do you do it and can it be made easier to do so more people can do it?
    This site seems to have become a gaming news site than a place for gaming scores. Then again, maybe that's why I was away from the site for so long..
    Click on the actual words "Score Submission Review"
    Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  239.6 KB
    Thanks Rogerpoco, JonTron thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 09-19-2019, 05:51 PM
    ... and Good Lord, man ... 5.5 Million subscribers? Sheesh!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 09-19-2019, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    ... and Good Lord, man ... 5.5 Million subscribers? Sheesh!
    I'm not too sharp, had to think on that one, and look...
    Holy Christ.
    That is pretty incredible.
    :D
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  6. 09-20-2019, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Click on the actual words "Score Submission Review"
    Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  239.6 KB
    Ok, thanks for that. Thought I tried that on my phone and it just highlighted it as if I wanted to copy the text. Maybe my phone was having issues or didn't load the page correctly. I tried it on PC and it was fine.

If the 5.5 million comment is about a youtuber (they always are) then it's because I refuse to change my internet handle I've had since 2000 when I came up with it as a teenager in college. My name was Jon and I liked the movie Tron. I wasn't very creative back then..
    Little did I think that someone else would be equally lacking in a creative name but would become a famous youtuber..
    I actually only found out about that channel about 2 years ago when someone said "not the real JonTron then..." When I was at an Arcade Collectors meet.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll try it now and get judging some scores.
    Thanks Rogerpoco, Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Garrett Holland liked this post
  7. 09-20-2019, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTron View Post
    Ok, thanks for that. Thought I tried that on my phone and it just highlighted it as if I wanted to copy the text. Maybe my phone was having issues or didn't load the page correctly. I tried it on PC and it was fine.

If the 5.5 million comment is about a youtuber (they always are) then it's because I refuse to change my internet handle I've had since 2000 when I came up with it as a teenager in college. My name was Jon and I liked the movie Tron. I wasn't very creative back then..
    Little did I think that someone else would be equally lacking in a creative name but would become a famous youtuber..
    I actually only found out about that channel about 2 years ago when someone said "not the real JonTron then..." When I was at an Arcade Collectors meet.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll try it now and get judging some scores.
    Lol, that's hilarious!!!!

To me-YOU'RE the REAL JonTron!!!

:)
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Likes JonTron liked this post
  8. 09-20-2019, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Lol, that's hilarious!!!!

To me-YOU'RE the REAL JonTron!!!

:)
    Yes! I concur! LOL!!!