Arcade - D-Day - points - 20,450 - Svatopluk Halada

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - D-Day - points - 20,450 - Svatopluk Halada

09-19-2019, 06:27 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=223863
    Rules
    D-DayLives: 3Extended Play at: 10000Unknown: Off [All]Start with 20000 pts: No
    Submission Message
    Place: 8 years old arcade games museum ArcadeHry located in the Czech Republic with 170 working machines.
    http://www.arcadehry.cz/
    Event: Weekend of records
    -----
    Two-day action 14.-15.9.2019
    Perfect place, perfect atmosphere, perfect record ...
    Thank you Mr. Orna and thank you for my opponent and friend Peter Lex.

Thanks Lexa, JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 09-20-2019, 09:53 AM
    Congratulations a World Record Svatopluk Halada

It would have been better if you could have gotten a close up of the game play and scoring which at the Top Left corner of the game screen or I could see you getting the extended play at 10,000 points.

Another thing I could not find the Dip Switch game settings or a manual for the Arcade D- Day Centuri Olympia 1981 version online for reference and verification.

Plus, there are No Dip Switch game settings in the Twin Galaxy Rules, like in the majority of classic arcade games. This needs to be addressed because the Dip Switch game settings were shown at the end of the video.

For now I am not going to vote on this.
    Rules
    D-Day
    Lives: 3
    Extended Play at: 10000
    Unknown: Off
    [All] Start with 20000 pts: No
    Thanks reidman445 thanked this post
  3. 10-03-2019, 03:00 PM
    Luckily owner of this cabinet got original manual for this game with all Dip Switch settings. He will take a picture soon. Thank you
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 10-05-2019, 11:15 AM
    Name:  D-Day manual 1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  713.9 KBName:  D-Day manual 1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  713.9 KBName:  D-Day manual 2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  371.2 KB
  5. 10-22-2019, 02:20 AM
    Congratulations a World Record Svatopluk Halada
  6. 10-24-2019, 05:06 AM
    Hi there, may I ask you if we did everything right while uploading our scores for this new game?

Records are still not approved.

Thanks.
  7. 10-24-2019, 06:58 AM
    VOTING YES. Great job and excellent evidence! As mentioned on Petr's submission, it's very common for arcade submissions to take over a month to go through the TGSAP process. See the comments on his submission for other tips on future submissions.

DIPs:
    Name:  Screenshot_20191024-095502_Chrome.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  161.9 KB
  8. 10-24-2019, 05:23 PM
    Excellent submission, accepted!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  9. 10-25-2019, 09:32 AM
    So the rules for this game don't specify a difficulty?
  10. 10-25-2019, 09:49 AM
    How unfortunate! I will have to switch my votes on these D Day submissions to no. After scrutinizing the DIPs, and reading the attached manual, it appears as though DIPs 1 and 2 on Bank 3 are both set to OFF, which means the players start with 5 lives instead of three. I will reconsider if I'm misidentifying the switch banks. Regarding the score display in real time, it is not very clear, however, it is not obstructed so that in itself isn't too much of an issue. Regarding the starting with 20K setting, I can see no evidence indicating either player started with 20K, and can see no DIP option in the manual that allows for it to even happen. It would also necessarily mean this player only scored 450 points on his own during his run. The gameplay footage clearly reveals that such is not the case.

Regardless, I have to vote no. Perhaps these two players can create (or ask someone else to) create a 5 lives track, and Ill donate to make it happen. That way, they could submit these performances to the correct track, provided the rest of the DIPs conform to the rest of the ruleset.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us