Nintendo 3DS - Hyrule Warriors Legends - Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - A13 - Defeat All Giant Bosses in Time! LV.11 [Clear Time] - 42.0 - Kyle Nelson

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 3DS - Hyrule Warriors Legends - Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - A13 - Defeat All Giant Bosses in Time! LV.11 [Clear Time] - 42.0 - Kyle Nelson

09-21-2019, 02:43 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - A13 - Defeat All Giant Bosses in Time! LV.11 [Clear Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207719
    Rules
    May use a save file to access unlocked features. Any available character may be used for the stage (as limited by the game). You may choise any fairy for the stage. Potions are allowed. Weapons + upgrades are player's choise. For Adventure Mode, stages are tracked by Columns (Letters) and Lines (Numbers). For example the stage A1 is the Left/Down of the map and H16 is the Right/Up as well. You must complete the stage successfully or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Run at 5:40. Boot up shown in the beginning. Thanks for watching.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 09-21-2019, 03:03 PM
    VOTING YES. Time's good!
  3. 09-21-2019, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    stages are tracked by Columns (Letters) and Lines (Numbers). For example the stage A1 is the Left/Down of the map and H16 is the Right/Up as well.

Is this the "map" to which the rules are referring?
    Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  73.0 KB

Also, for my own sanity, how does one make a distinction within your gameplay the difference between, for example, "LV. 10" and "LV. 11"? I can't seem to find those attributes anywhere within the gameplay.
  4. 09-21-2019, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Is this the "map" to which the rules are referring?
Size:  73.0 KB
    |-
    [/table1]

Also, for my own sanity, how does one make a distinction within your gameplay the difference between, for example, "LV. 10" and "LV. 11"? I can't seem to find those attributes anywhere within the gameplay.
    The "map" that the coordinates are referring to are the tile select squares. Each map is essentially 8 rows x 16 columns. Just an insane amount of tiles to beat per "map". So A1 is the very bottom left "level" or tile. The Lv number is also shown on the bottom of the "map" screen when you are selecting your level. It's just a part of the levels name. I honestly don't even know why they have a level next to them. At one point I thought it meant the difficulty of the level, I really don't know though. Hope that is a little more clear for you.
  5. 09-21-2019, 03:55 PM
    The "map" that the coordinates are referring to are the tile select squares. Each map is essentially 8 rows x 16 columns. Just an insane amount of tiles to beat per "map". So A1 is the very bottom left "level" or tile. The Lv number is also shown on the bottom of the "map" screen when you are selecting your level. It's just a part of the levels name. I honestly don't even know why they have a level next to them. At one point I thought it meant the difficulty of the level, I really don't know though. Hope that is a little more clear for you.
    I see. Are these the "tile select squares"?
Size:  102.9 KB
  6. 09-21-2019, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    I see. Are these the "tile select squares"?
Size:  102.9 KB
    Nope just your basic character select screen. This is what I was referring too.

Name:  Screenshot (63).png
Views: 16
Size:  1.53 MB

The top screen is the "map" (and when you haven't selected an individual tile the bottom screen will also show the map) and all those individual squares are the tiles/levels or whatever you want to call them. When you select one, you get an image like in the bottom screen. This gives the level info. Notice the Lv.2 on the bottom right. No idea what it does. I do know this map was supposed to be one of the difficult ones, so why it's LV.2 makes no sense. From what I know, when you enter a map for the very first time the whole thing is black out and has a color code for the difficulty of levels. When you beat a tile right next to one of those blacked out areas, it will then reveal that section of the map.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  7. 09-21-2019, 05:54 PM
    Nope just your basic character select screen.
    Excellent! That helps tremendously! Thank you!
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  8. 09-22-2019, 02:45 AM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
Join us