--GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:27.0 - Dvir David

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:27.0 - Dvir David

09-21-2019, 11:14 PM
    vzaar-player

Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205529
    Rules
    This record is for the fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 (console).
    This record is to be attempted by an individual.
    This record is measured by time it takes to get enough players sent off in a game of FIFA to forfeit the match, in minute(s) and seconds, to the nearest 100th of a second.
    The match time must be set to five minute halves.
    The player may choose any teams for themselves and the AI-controlled team to play as.
    The player may choose any difficulty setting.
    All 'user gameplay customization' and 'CPU gameplay customization' settings must remain at default.
    The player may make any substitutions they choose at the beginning of the game.
    The time is the in-game time.
    The timer starts at kick off.
    The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.
    Submission Message
    Hello guys after I submitted the score @JJT_Defender told me that I have wrong about the time stamps and now I re-submit the score because I would like to make it right so....
    There are the video and the pictures of the GWR record attempt:

Time stamps in the first comment
    Waiting for your votes and comments.
    Thanks a lot :)

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 09-21-2019, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvir Magen David View Post
    vzaar-player

Score Track
    Rules
    This record is measured by time it takes to get enough players sent off in a game of FIFA to forfeit the match, in minute(s) and seconds, to the nearest 100th of a second.
    The player may choose any teams for themselves and the AI-controlled team to play as.
    All 'user gameplay customization' and 'CPU gameplay customization' settings must remain at default.
    The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.
    Submission Message
    Hello guys after I submitted the score @JJT_Defender told me that I have wrong about the time stamps and now I re-submit the score because I would like to make it right so....
    There are the video and the pictures of the GWR record attempt:

Time stamps in the first comment
    Waiting for your votes and comments.
    Thanks a lot :)

Toggle navigation

HOMEFORUMRECORDSSUBMISSION REVIEW
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 - Dvir David

Is this a valid score?
    You have voted yes for this submission
    You have already voted on this poll .

Search Thread
    Display

Dvir Magen David

--GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:29.78 - Dvir David

09-19-2019, 05:06 AM

Vzaar Video Url:
    https://view.vzaar.com/20835998/player

Score Track
    Rules
    Submission Message
    hello guys my GWR record attempt for fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 on PS4 .
    waiting for your comments and votes
    Time stamps in the first comment :

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post

Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    Dvir Magen David

09-19-2019, 05:15 AM
    27:26 Red Card #1
    29:09 Red Card #2
    29:27 Red Card #3
    29:59 Red Card #4
    30:14 Red Card #5 LISTEN FOR THE WHISTLE. That's the call, since it doesn't actually show the card since it's the last one.
    00:24 Console Bootup
    01:09 Game Bootup
    02:28 Game Settings
    03:28 Match Settings
    A TON OF FAILED ATTEMPTS
    26:45 Start of Attempt
    30:12 Kick Off

30:12 Last Whistle and Red Card. Game is Forfeited.
    30:12-26:45=03:27
  3. 09-22-2019, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvir Magen David View Post
    Toggle navigation

27:26 Red Card #1
    29:09 Red Card #2
    29:27 Red Card #3
    29:59 Red Card #4
    30:12 Red Card #5 LISTEN FOR THE WHISTLE. That's the call, since it doesn't actually show the card since it's the last one.
    00:24 Console Bootup
    01:09 Game Bootup
    02:28 Game Settings
    03:28 Match Settings
    A TON OF FAILED ATTEMPTS
    26:45 Start of Attempt
    30:12 Kick Off

30:12 Last Whistle and Red Card. Game is Forfeited.
    30:12-26:45=03:27
    Just fixing the mistake about 30:12 in the quote
    :)
  4. 09-22-2019, 06:35 AM
    Bumping up.
  5. 09-22-2019, 02:20 PM
    Bumping up
    help me to break this WR :)
  6. 09-22-2019, 07:50 PM
    Nice time, Dvir! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Dvir Magen David thanked this post
    Likes Dvir Magen David liked this post
  7. 09-22-2019, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trivia212005 View Post
    Nice time, Dvir! Accepted!
    Thanks a lot.
  8. 09-23-2019, 05:44 AM
    This looks correct, but I'll hold off voting until someone with experience confirms the time-my own math skills are lacking.

I'm fine with however someone wants to go about getting votes and stuff, we can all use this site the way we want to use it, but the best way to keep your submissions moving is to show a genuine interest in what others are doing, watch/vote/comment on their submissions-most people that spend time here spend a lot of time here, if you are checking them out, they'll usually eventually reciprocate, you'll wind up with new friends and mebbe new game interests!

Also(just being honest), I think the GWR part may put off some voters here-CERTAINLY not your fault, lol, but I'm guessing some of us may be jealous that we don't actually get any Guinness recognition, tho there is a veiled direct association with Twin Galaxies-we're the "people under the stairs".
    :P

I'm actually not a soccer fan at all, and not much on newer games-I saw this game played on a tournament on ESPN a while back, and was amazed and impressed at the gameplay and the skill of the players, much respect!

Good Luck here, sometimes takes a while to settle in, but stick with it!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
  9. 09-23-2019, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    This looks correct, but I'll hold off voting until someone with experience confirms the time-my own math skills are lacking.

I'm fine with however someone wants to go about getting votes and stuff, we can all use this site the way we want to use it, but the best way to keep your submissions moving is to show a genuine interest in what others are doing, watch/vote/comment on their submissions-most people that spend time here spend a lot of time here, if you are checking them out, they'll usually eventually reciprocate, you'll wind up with new friends and mebbe new game interests!

Also(just being honest), I think the GWR part may put off some voters here-CERTAINLY not your fault, lol, but I'm guessing some of us may be jealous that we don't actually get any Guinness recognition, tho there is a veiled direct association with Twin Galaxies-we're the "people under the stairs".
    :P

I'm actually not a soccer fan at all, and not much on newer games-I saw this game played on a tournament on ESPN a while back, and was amazed and impressed at the gameplay and the skill of the players, much respect!

Good Luck here, sometimes takes a while to settle in, but stick with it!
    You can watch the previous post-

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/209851

You can see that @JJT_Defender shows the right score.
  10. 09-23-2019, 06:25 AM
    Voting yes accepted All Good A Ok

Game starts at 4:07 or left on the video​
    Game settings begin from 26:58 to 25:59 left on the video
    --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 03:27.00 Final Time is at :40 left on the video

0 days 0 hours 4 minutes 7 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 40 seconds

= 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 27 seconds
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us