Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

1. 10-01-2019, 03:05 PM
    It looks like someone has copyright struck Dwayne Richard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVjVCu1i0hM&t=0s
    Last edited by grinder2112; 10-01-2019 at 03:42 PM. Reason: clarity
  2. 10-01-2019, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    In short, he could theoretically turn adversity into $$ over time.
    well, he's gotta look like Billy Mitchell though, and the EGM article commented on the extra years showing on his face. i mean, the grey hairs he can take care of... :-)

nobody's getting any younger!
    Likes The Evener liked this post
  3. 10-01-2019, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grinder2112 View Post
    It looks like someone has copyright struck Dwayne Richard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVjVCu1i0hM&t=0s
    I saw Apollo Legend post that as well - the thing I can't tell is whether it's "Billy Mitchell (Player of the Century)" or another Billy Mitchell. I know, it would seem most logical if Mitchell was behind it, but you can't rule out that someone else is trolling unless Dwayne confirms that it was Mitchell since he'll have the details on what account/channel is behind it.
  4. 10-01-2019, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    ... I can't tell is whether it's "Billy Mitchell (Player of the Century)" or another Billy Mitchell.

You've likely already seen this, but it suggests that it is absolutely one of any of the Billy Mitchells out there:

Name:  deleted-video.png
Views: 581
Size:  47.6 KB
  5. 10-01-2019, 06:50 PM
    Any remaining doubt I might have had about him cheating has officially ended. First threatening to sue, now resorting to this? Give me a break!
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes Kelly Kerr liked this post
  6. 10-01-2019, 07:10 PM
    FYI: New (short) YouTube video from Apollo Legend regarding the take downs cited above:

Click image to start video
    Thanks Rev John thanked this post
    Likes benasselstine, Rev John liked this post
  7. 10-01-2019, 09:56 PM
    if you read the letter from his lawyer. it says he is seeking to have "all" his scores reinstated
  8. 10-01-2019, 10:03 PM
    He was not the first to 1million tho.. That game was the one he used MAME and saved states on.
  9. 10-01-2019, 11:57 PM
    I came across a video of Roy Schildt interviewing Todd Rogers (august 2010) about the 1,062,800 score. Not sure if this came across here.

It a clip from “DK MC Conspiracy pt 5”, not pt 6

(better save before gets taken down)

- “There was no intend in the beginning to make any records”

- “I told you earlier, nothing was arranged”

- "And it progressed into, since I am here, I want us to steal a performance. Show me what you got on Donkey Kong. And that developed into a gameplay”

Also talking about the idea of BM against TR playing DK blindfolded, clearly no mention of a well planned high score event like it is said in the evidence package.

This contradicts some statements regarding the 1,062,800 score about a planned High score attempt (with a referee who wasn’t planned to be there).

("I was contacted in regards to a Billy Mitchell world record attempt", "Delivered it to Boomers for a high score attempt") etc.
    Last edited by MaOfDe; 10-02-2019 at 12:01 AM.
    Thanks grinder2112, Ragequit thanked this post
  10. 10-02-2019, 02:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    FYI: New (short) YouTube video from Apollo Legend regarding the take downs cited above

RTM REPLY - this is nothing more than an attempt by "Team Billy" to squash the truth. Billy's not truly protecting his "brand" as there is nothing to copyright about whatever his "brand" is short of showing pics of his hot sauce bottles within a frame.

Due to Billy's elevated recognition status in the public eye he is subject to fair-usage more so than most of us...he's perfectly fine when it works for his benefit but throws a tantrum when it does not. I'm surprised he has not taken further similar actions on the multitude of additional videos out there let alone the Podcasts and this very "Post Dispute" thread itself.

Geez, even Roy did not engage in similar antics.

YouTube's policies governing copyrighting may be found here - https://www.youtube.com/about/copyri...roubleshooting

There is a series of options to click to learn more, and it is difficult to know exactly under what auspices that the video was taken down.
    Likes grinder2112 liked this post
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Join us