Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

1. 08-12-2020, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grinder2112 View Post
    That is literally news to me. Thanks for that.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...-glitch-letter

The roms have been captured, apparently, and can be played with MAME where they're known as "Donkey Kong (US Set 2) - dkongo" if you're interested.
    Yeah, when the game first came out we discovered the trick and thought it was cool. It lasted about a week.
  2. 08-12-2020, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenSSV View Post
    Thank you. I wasn't trying to be a smart aleck. I just know that in legal proceedings, lawyers will use every semantic trick in the book to sow confusion and doubt.
    completely valid. i wouldnt worry about that, since if team billy tried that avenue hear it would hurt them. under our definition, finding those transitions on ANY authentic board would exhonerate him, if however he wants to limit himself to just the first revision then hes limited his options and possible defense. i would think TG would love it if he were foolish enough to play semantics games in a way such that he's even more screwed
    Thanks HoldenSSV thanked this post
    Likes HoldenSSV liked this post
  3. 08-12-2020, 10:24 PM
    I first thought it was the ladder glitch that exists in the NES version, where you can screen wrap the first stage to get to the top. I guess this was never a thing on Arcade?
  4. 08-23-2020, 07:34 AM
    that looks pretty unbeatable
  5. 08-25-2020, 05:17 AM
    Tipster is reporting that Apollo Legend and Billy Mitchell have reached an agreement that includes Apollo taking down his videos critical of Mitchell. Those videos are indeed now missing from his Videos, as well as one critical of Todd Rogers.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 08-25-2020, 10:21 AM
    Well, that sucks...
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  7. 08-25-2020, 06:03 PM
    It's not just videos that were taken down. Tweets were too. https://twitter.com/apollo_legend_/s...51890017869826 This one was about how Bill Bastable got the perfect Pac-Man score first.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes ersatz_cats, JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 08-26-2020, 10:41 AM
    https://streamable.com/l924vl

Can we talk about how TG verified members are trash talking and telling us not to mention such and such like it's a secret?

I can factually say to all now, That Apollo has been off this since June. In terms of actual Youtuber media.
    I am here to also say that Apollo didn't trust certain YouTubers mentioned here and I have since left his discord due to the quitting media.
    I was a staff member on the server and I've had long talks with him regarding certain matters.
    As I said in my recent wall post; all are free to reach out to me and my discord information is there.

I can say for certainty that the trainwreck link above hurt's Billy image more than the 2 years of him being blamed for Mame and as said earlier in this dispute; Billy stated he never played mame and yet elsewhere made statements about activating cheat mode on a mame board to test Pacman's limits. Obviously shows knowledge that Billy knows the interworking of games. Many claim that the more skilled you are at a game, the easier it is to cheat and get away with it as you would know how the game loads.

Jace, I will give you props for putting your "balls on the table" as I would scoff at the mere sight of the list of witness testimonials.
    I view that long list as hearsay. We as a gaming community ask Billy since 2018 SFG for reasoning or proof and to help us understand why that girder finger in the tape which shows a mame transition ended up in an official cabinet score. He's already pointed the blame to Dwayne Richards and now Nintendo. This is painfully cringe to watching from the sidelines.

The following claim ascertained by Billy himself to the lawfirm regarding the packet in which he claims Nintendo verified the board I will say factually can be considered hearsay due to the lack of proof/receipt of such exchange and even if it did, mentioning this alone can stir Nintendo's lawyers into action as it can be viewed as serious legal defamation as the claim would point the finger to Nintendo lying which is highly unlikely.

The rumor is Apollo paid settlement of $50K has floated around. This might very well be fact as I've seen nothing on this yet. Granted the big legal hole made by Apollo was opening a gofundme against Billy. These funds may have been discharged and seen as damages to Billy's image, however I am not certain why the Todd Rogers video was also removed unless Billy demanded. In this case, Shows he's saving Todd Rogers career.

Just like prior when I was here analyzing Isaiah Johnson's records and suspicious rumors.
    I will now be viewing all other tapes of Billy's and trying to recreate the footage.
    This will take me a few months; In this time I respect that everyone here try to remain drama free

This is Mame DK and not even Billy's friends can disprove that. This dispute in valid in my eyes.
    Last edited by Maris Memes; 08-26-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    Thanks JJT_Defender, omega175 thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, timhett liked this post
  9. 08-26-2020, 07:24 PM
    When Mitchell made that claim that he never played MAME, I literally laughed out loud. I recall seeing Mitchell playing an arcade machine at a CGE show (in I think 2001) that clearly had a PC with MAME in it. He was playing BurgerTime with the framerate set higher (so that it ran faster) and he was running patterns to clear the boards. I just wish I had a photo of him playing that day. Footage would be even better, but I'm 99% certain he was playing it when the show was closed. Now, why he was playing Burgertime at a faster framerate, who knows. Perhaps to show off to whoever might be around, but nobody was with him at that moment.
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  10. 08-26-2020, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    When Mitchell made that claim that he never played MAME, I literally laughed out loud. I recall seeing Mitchell playing an arcade machine at a CGE show (in I think 2001) that clearly had a PC with MAME in it. He was playing BurgerTime with the framerate set higher (so that it ran faster) and he was running patterns to clear the boards. I just wish I had a photo of him playing that day. Footage would be even better, but I'm 99% certain he was playing it when the show was closed. Now, why he was playing Burgertime at a faster framerate, who knows. Perhaps to show off to whoever might be around, but nobody was with him at that moment.
    i believe when he was on houselanders empire show he did acknowledge he "may" have played on a 60 in 1 running mame or stuff like that but that he never sat down and played on mame at a computer. So i believe he'd dismiss that as semantics or speaking loosely.

i similiary noticed his response to the guiness reinstatement, he could've filmed his response anywher,e but he chose to film his response in front of an arcade running mame. odd choice
    Lode Runner Champion
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Join us