Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

This poll is closed
  1. 11-16-2021, 09:00 PM
    One of the admissions was "Admit that Race called Mitchell", which made me burst out laughing. Mitchell did not ONCE allege that Race called him during his initial complaint, a fact noted clearly in the motion to dismiss. He wants challenge that now? He should have claimed that first if he wanted any sort of momentum. He can't backpedal now, especially when he went well beyond the limit.

By the way, I looked into the other case cited for social media as minimum contacts, Gubarev v. Buzzfeed, Inc., and, once again, it's social media related to business. This time around it was about advertising to Florida that lead to defamation. It still means nothing as far as this case is concerned. It's like saying a motorcycle is legal in a cycling race because it is technically a bike too.
    Him bringing up Race's claim that he worked with Mitchell doesn't qualify as business either. Unless you want to say that playing video games with someone is the same thing as playing mind games as both are "playing games".

See the recurring pattern here of misinterpretation? It's littered throughout many of his arguments.
    Last edited by Streetwize; 11-16-2021 at 09:07 PM.
    Likes Rev John liked this post
  2. 11-16-2021, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post
    Him bringing up Race's claim that he worked with Mitchell doesn't qualify as business either..
    i thought thats where he was going with it too, but its even worse (if i read correctly). I thought at first he was using david working for him as proof of a business connection. but his point is actually david lied lol. cause he also wanted admitted that he denies david worked for him. so the one thing that could actually, with much eye rolling, sort of be stretched, he actually dismissed himself.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  3. 11-16-2021, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i thought thats where he was going with it too, but its even worse (if i read correctly). I thought at first he was using david working for him as proof of a business connection. but his point is actually david lied lol. cause he also wanted admitted that he denies david worked for him. so the one thing that could actually, with much eye rolling, sort of be stretched, he actually dismissed himself.
    That is true to some extent, but it's worded in a way that leaves ambiguity as he wants Race to admit that he testified such. I personally find it irrelevant as it's going far beyond the phone call. What does the ongoing lawsuit have to do with the legality of the phone call itself? This is a little boy not shutting up until he gets told what he wants to hear. He's trying to use this "work" in the Motion to Compel as means of minimum contacts, which just doesn't work that way.
  4. 11-18-2021, 10:02 AM
    One of the admissions was "Admit that Race called Mitchell", which made me burst out laughing..
    Correction: The call in question took place in February, BEFORE the one we all know about. Raising an objection was smart here to avoid answering at all. Mitchell is trying to find ANY ground to make what Race does illegal. Not a lawyer, but I'm remaining optimistic here as I've yet to see anything compelling to establish Race's minimum contact with Florida, and without that he cannot sue Race.
  5. 12-22-2021, 10:53 AM
    Billy Mitchell has commented on a youtube video with surprising information:

Name:  2021-12-22 13_47_21-World record holder Billy Mitchell appears at Music City Multi Con, plays to.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  239.1 KB

Did you realize that Nintendo and Namco have investigated these claims and have "come to conclusions"?

Did you know that the Video Game Hall of Fame also conducted an investigation? You know Billy is on the board of directors. Wow, I wonder what they concluded.

Nobody researched more than Carlos, David Race, Twin Galaxies staff. None of the big conclusions Billy mentioned were ever entered into the dispute thread.

100%x
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  6. 12-22-2021, 11:33 AM
    lol next thing you know hes gonna say jeremy is working for the soviets. Namco didnt even exist at the time he claimed they asked them to do his 2020 1 week pacman game, it was bought out by bandai forever ago but that old dog just cant learn new trick.

to billys crew reading this, namco didnt exist. its been a year and 2 months since they supposedly asked the fraud to do his score, yet to date bandainamco hasnt said a single thing about. weird weird werid. so "namco" asked billy to do this, "namco" had a representative there, yet "namco" kept this publicity event top secret lol and to this day doesnt acknowledge it. Thats the first time i ever heard of a secret publicity event. Man this guy is stupid. I still cant figure out why people believed him back when roy was exposing him, i dont know why it took the super scientific evidence in the dispute to get him when there was much other stuff that made it clear even at the time.

here's "namco"s (bandainamcos) official pacman page with all events they regard as worthy of note https://pacman.com/en/history/ . notice david race's perfect pacman is the last one they acknowledge, no mention of the thanksgiving week event. i'd be remiss if i left out for 1999 they do still grant billy the first perfect pacman, BUT they say nothing here or anywhere else i've looked about the event they supposedly asked him to perform.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes datagod, lexmark, JJT_Defender, Rev John liked this post
  7. 12-22-2021, 12:44 PM
    Merry Christmas Girder Finger 2021!
    Likes lexmark, JJT_Defender, datagod, Rev John liked this post
  8. 12-22-2021, 03:30 PM
    1. A motion to compel asks the court to enforce a request for information relevant to a case.
    The KEY is it relevant to the case

Here is a general sequence of events leading up to the filing of a motion to compel:
    Examples:
    The lawsuit officially begins when the Plaintiff initiates a civil action against the Defendant.

Discovery requests: parties submit requests for evidence, documents, and other relevant information from the opposition. Each party is required to respond to requests by a specified deadline.

One of the parties does not cooperate, refusing to answer requests for discovery appropriately, or fails to respond by the deadline.
    “Meet and confer”: an informal attempt is made to resolve disputes about the discovery request.

2. A motion to compel is a request made to the court to force a party to a lawsuit or a person to comply with a request or to do something.

By saying motion to “compel”, we are referring to the order from the court “forcing” or “ordering” someone to do something.

In a lawsuit, a party may need to file a motion to compel in different circumstances.

Often, the motion to compel is sent during the discovery phase of a lawsuit when another party does not collaborate in disclosing evidence or providing relevant case information.

For example, a party requests evidence, documents or material from the other party and the other party fails to provide the needed information or collaborate in any way.

If the lawyers are unable to find a resolution between themselves, the moving party will file a motion to compel to request from the court an order compelling the other party to share the information needed.

The requesting party files a motion to compel discovery responses if the opposing party continues to deny the discovery request.
    That is true to some extent, but it's worded in a way that leaves ambiguity as he wants Race to admit that he testified such. I personally find it irrelevant as it's going far beyond the phone call. What does the ongoing lawsuit have to do with the legality of the phone call itself? This is a little boy not shutting up until he gets told what he wants to hear. He's trying to use this "work" in the Motion to Compel as means of minimum contacts, which just doesn't work that way.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  9. 12-23-2021, 11:18 AM
    Posted with permission, taken from David Race's facebook wall:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The person claiming to be Billy Mitchell doesn't know what he/she is talking about.

Neither Nintendo, nor Namco investigated anything on BM's behalf. The IVGHOF claimed to have begun an investigation, but the only evidence I am aware of is the Initial Assessment, "WHICH I" provided to them after testing the hardware BM falsely claimed was used for his disputed DK scores. Apart from that, there is no evidence that the IVGHOF conducted an independent investigation whatsoever. Simply saying that you plan to or that you did, isn't proof or evidence of anything. Like @datagod pointed out, BM is on the board of the IVGHOF and the president, Jerry Byrum, is a long time friend/business associate of BM.

There is also no proof that GWR actually conducted an independent investigation into BM's disputed DK scores. They were initially threatened with legal action from BM and subsequently came to an agreement with him.

The so-called evidence which GWR relied upon to make their decision to reinstate the disputed DK scores was provided to them from BM and his team. GWR didn't come to such a conclusion based on a truly independent investigation, but only in collusion with Mr. Mitchell.

Yes, I have reached out to GWR, and based on their apparent non-responsiveness, I feel justified in assuming they are bound by some non-disclosure clause.

Be advised that there has never surfaced any evidence which contravene's TG's decision to remove BM's scores and to ban him for life. The supposed evidence from GWR has never been made public. I have challenged them on this, but as before, they have chosen to remain silent.

As far as game creators and engineers are concerned, no one has provided ANY evidence which would show that such entities or individuals have conducted technical analyses of the hardware purported to have been used for BM's disputed DK scores which would show that such could produce what are found on BM's master tapes and copies.

The claim that "all the facts have been heard and argued before 4 individual LA County Superior Court Judges" is false.

None, and I reiterate, NONE of the purported "facts" which BM and his team have provided have been heard and argued before even one LA County Superior Court Judge, much less four.

These so-called "facts" are assumed to be true, and that is the basis for the judge to make a determination on whether a prima facie case has been made whereby the case may proceed to trial.

If the decision of the appellate court is upheld after it is reviewed by the Supreme Court of California, ONLY then will it proceed to trial where all of BM's statements and claims will come under scrutiny. Those so-called "facts" will be examined to see if there really is any truth to them.

Given the fact BM contradicts himself so often, even in his own court filings, it won't take long to see how many lies and false claims he has made throughout this entire process.

This person goes on to say, "These are really intelligent people with no invested emotion, who have all ruled in Billy's favor and against TG, using strong language."

Scammers and fraudsters often wish to portray themselves as trustworthy and always telling the truth, while everyone else are liars and haters.

They will also appeal to others who are intelligent, have integrity and apparently have no vested interest or emotional attachment to a particular person or issue.

In this case, the scammer is doing this to bolster BM. Sometimes they will name drop in an attempt to make the readers believe they should be believed simply because a "credible" source has been introduced into the conversation. This person wants people to believe that "Nintendo" and "Namco" have come to an impartial conclusion in support of BM.

This is simply word salad where BM's narrative is being parrotted, hoping others will buy into the con.

In actuality there is NO evidence that this person's statements are true. Saying something doesn't make it true, despite how desperately some may wish it were so.

10. 12-23-2021, 11:21 AM
    The account on youtube says "Billy Mitchell" but then goes on to say things about Billy in the third person.
    "Billy Mitchell is getting angry! Worlds are colliding, Jerry!"

Innocent people don't let others do the talking for them.
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Brian_H thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, ProveAll, Brian_H liked this post
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1068
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Join us