Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

1. 12-17-2020, 03:31 AM
    There's a Q&A with Billy on December 18th 6pm eastern time.

Do you suppose the public will be allowed to ask some pointed questions? Probably not.

2. 12-17-2020, 05:58 AM
    I'm sure that any questions allowed will be softball questions or at most those he is pre-prepared to answer.

Like so many under the gun in all walks of life before him, the mantra that they will "be vindicated in court when all the facts come out" might be said, or any other response to show some indication of resolve and bravado.

Let's see what statistical quote he uses this time...can't use the one about Eddie Rickenbacker, that's been done already. Same for whether he equates his plight to some top level tragedy like the Kennedy assassination...can't use that one as he did that already. Maybe he will invoke Nelson Mandela or some other famous figure this time. Who knows.

Question to ask Billy: "If it is true that 'Billy Mitchell always has a plan', was it your plan to pony up $81K for TG's deposition costs ?" (I'm guessing this is one of the questions that will neither be asked nor would be allowed)
  3. 12-17-2020, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by benasselstine View Post
    There's a Q&A with Billy on December 18th 6pm eastern time.

Do you suppose the public will be allowed to ask some pointed questions? Probably not.
    Considering that Mitchell has set up his Twitch Automod to bot ban anyone who types out "MAME" or "Twin Galaxies," I have a feeling that many questions won't get through.

This is clearly a brand-building exercise and not an "Oprah interview with Lance Armstrong"-type event.
  4. 12-17-2020, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    Considering that Mitchell has set up his Twitch Automod to bot ban anyone who types out "MAME" or "Twin Galaxies," I have a feeling that many questions won't get through.

This is clearly a brand-building exercise and not an "Oprah interview with Lance Armstrong"-type event.

RTM REPLY - more like an ego building exercise :)

Ironically the word "Galaxies" is not spelled correctly on the very top of the lawsuit. I'm wondering if he may have also banned "M.A.M.E.", "Dwayne Richard", "Jeremy Young" and all derivations therein ?
  5. 12-18-2020, 11:33 AM
    I really cannot get over how aggressive he sounded when he told the audience that they should ask questions during his panel. It was so unnatural, I'd almost say it was forced. He didn't even let anybody speak up and likely would have kept going for much longer if he wasn't forced to get off. Maybe it was poor time management, but even if I were a fan of his I'd be a little upset he didn't plan better. As human and resolvable as he acts around those who don't seem to have anything against him, once you change your perspective it's quite the contrast. When it comes to getting what he wants, communication isn't a two-way street for him. All he cares about is his side of the situation. Those secret papers he waved around and the evidence package he gave to Guinness are proof enough.
  6. 12-18-2020, 06:00 PM
    I skimmed over that Q&A video. It has nothing to do with evidence, innocence, Twin Galaxies, or anything related to Donkey Kong. It's just about Pac-Man. Now, maybe I'm early, but I do find a few other things weird such as no proper upload or chat replay. A little more time will determine whether we should be wary or not. Of the questions that popped up, only one or two appear to be from an actual person while the rest were pulled anonymously from Restream's chat.

Also, shoutouts to Wi-Fi Internet. There were many drops that chopped his answers up while the other two said nothing about it.
    P.S.: here's a little something to help with public speaking. Sometimes, silence is better than running your mouth only to say nothing.
    Last edited by Streetwize; 12-18-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Thanks benasselstine thanked this post
  7. 12-19-2020, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post
    I skimmed over that Q&A video. It has nothing to do with evidence, innocence, Twin Galaxies, or anything related to Donkey Kong. It's just about Pac-Man. Now, maybe I'm early, but I do find a few other things weird such as no proper upload or chat replay. A little more time will determine whether we should be wary or not. Of the questions that popped up, only one or two appear to be from an actual person while the rest were pulled anonymously from Restream's chat.

Also, shoutouts to Wi-Fi Internet. There were many drops that chopped his answers up while the other two said nothing about it.
    P.S.: here's a little something to help with public speaking. Sometimes, silence is better than running your mouth only to say nothing.
    Do I eyes disguise me but I was not able to find a video at all on Billy's twitch stream for the 18th Dec 2020?
    I was not able to "dial in" to listen in due to GMT time differences - 7 to 8 hours difference mean 01h00/02h00
    am in some other countries like UK.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at: https://www.twitch.tv/francoisadt

Francois du Toit
  8. 12-19-2020, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt View Post
    Do I eyes disguise me but I was not able to find a video at all on Billy's twitch stream for the 18th Dec 2020?
    I was not able to "dial in" to listen in due to GMT time differences - 7 to 8 hours difference mean 01h00/02h00
    am in some other countries like UK.
    Even though there was conversation regarding his own Twitch channel, it was not streamed there. It was on a Pac-Man channel. Simply click the YouTube link above. Also, you were five hours ahead. East coast of the US is GMT-5, which would have been 2200 for you.

Edit: Chat replay is up. Nothing is hidden. Don't know if it's worth investigating, but it's nice that they aren't hiding anything.
    Last edited by Streetwize; 12-19-2020 at 12:02 PM.
  9. 12-19-2020, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post
    Even though there was conversation regarding his own Twitch channel, it was not streamed there. It was on a Pac-Man channel. Simply click the YouTube link above. Also, you were five hours ahead. East coast of the US is GMT-5, which would have been 2200 for you.

Edit: Chat replay is up. Nothing is hidden. Don't know if it's worth investigating, but it's nice that they aren't hiding anything.
    \Thanks small correction...I am from South Africa not UK, so my timezone is GMT+2... 7 hours ahead.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at: https://www.twitch.tv/francoisadt

Francois du Toit
  10. 01-09-2021, 02:38 PM
    Jace, do you think it's possible to contact Seth Gordon or Ed Cunningham? There was an interview stating Gordon could have made Mitchell look worse. There is Q&A page referenced as well. What I find most interesting from that is their reason for Sczerby's exclusion. In short, TG supposedly helped the directors try contacting him but with the knowledge in hindsight about TG's corruption, Day, Mitchell, Kuh, and whoever else easily could have lied about their efforts.
    Anyway, if someone still has that footage, it probably would be very powerful in court.

"To have them take issue with these tiny, tiny little things makes me want to unveil the darker stuff, because it would silence them forever. But it is not worth my time. I don’t think it is worth the kind of bad blood that could bring to start really opening Pandora’s box."
    Think it's finally time to open it?

Source page: https://theplaylist.net/seth-gordon-...king-20081202/
    Last edited by Streetwize; 01-09-2021 at 02:57 PM.
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Join us