Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

1. 01-09-2021, 05:07 PM
    At this point I'm not sure Seth and/or Ed even care about righting any wrongs or clearing up any inconsistencies with respect to the KoK film.

Seth in particular gave at least one or two interviews where he showed little to no interest in fact-checking. Plus I've always suspected that the two of them were keenly aware that their film product was to be "BIll-vs-Steve" as far back as their original filming at ACAM, and further, that Walter, Billy, Steve and likely Steve Sanders were also in on it very early on.

Seth/Ed make you think that they started filming "something" and then only later did it hit them to focus on "Bill vs Steve". That's a crock. When they filmed me at ACAM in 2005, specifically the segment relating to "calling in the pros" when the adjudication was difficult, they had me state that three different ways and it is crystal clear to me that they were looking on a version of it which was non-specific enough that the viewer could make up their own mind based on how that quote was situated within the film.

PLUS the film makers were all actively trying to "dig up dirt" at that event. They knew quite well what they were all doing there.
  2. 01-09-2021, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    At this point I'm not sure Seth and/or Ed even care about righting any wrongs or clearing up any inconsistencies with respect to the KoK film.

Seth in particular gave at least one or two interviews where he showed little to no interest in fact-checking. Plus I've always suspected that the two of them were keenly aware that their film product was to be "BIll-vs-Steve" as far back as their original filming at ACAM, and further, that Walter, Billy, Steve and likely Steve Sanders were also in on it very early on.

Seth/Ed make you think that they started filming "something" and then only later did it hit them to focus on "Bill vs Steve". That's a crock. When they filmed me at ACAM in 2005, specifically the segment relating to "calling in the pros" when the adjudication was difficult, they had me state that three different ways and it is crystal clear to me that they were looking on a version of it which was non-specific enough that the viewer could make up their own mind based on how that quote was situated within the film.

PLUS the film makers were all actively trying to "dig up dirt" at that event. They knew quite well what they were all doing there.
    its clear the typical back and forth wont solve this. challenge them to a live game of kaboom one on one. let them meet you on the battlefield of the atari like men! with video for all to see!
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes grinder2112 liked this post
  3. 01-09-2021, 07:09 PM
    I used that quote not to focus on the movie, but on the idea that there is more to Mitchell than what was shown. If what Seth is saying is true, then isn't this unreleased footage an avenue worth looking into as far as new TG defending themselves in the lawsuit? It's understandable that there may be some questionability to it with their efforts to stir things, but I think it's worth a shot,
    Last edited by Streetwize; 01-10-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Join us