Name Removal

1. Name Removal

10-14-2020, 10:45 PM
    Hi,

I have discontinued using Twin Galaxies for over a year and have no plans to ever return to using the site; however, my real name still comes up in Google when it is searched, something which I am not pleased by. Is there a way to remove my real name from this site, replace it with a generic name, or anything else that will disassociate TG from coming up when I'm googled?

Thanks
  2. 10-16-2020, 04:27 AM
    So I just found out about the outing of Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell. It seems here guys are liars who continue to lie about their gaming abilities, especially Todd. I say the worst part is that whenever there's no footage of them playing a game, especially in Todd's case, but instead verified by referee, the source seems very unreliable. I say they should get rid of the stuff that's verified by referee and should have footage only. I know maybe back in the early 80s, it was acceptable, but we live in the 21st century and footage is pretty much the only proof we have.
  3. 10-16-2020, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaristFernas View Post
    So I just found out about the outing of Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell. It seems here guys are liars who continue to lie about their gaming abilities, especially Todd. I say the worst part is that whenever there's no footage of them playing a game, especially in Todd's case, but instead verified by referee, the source seems very unreliable. I say they should get rid of the stuff that's verified by referee and should have footage only. I know maybe back in the early 80s, it was acceptable, but we live in the 21st century and footage is pretty much the only proof we have.
    Hey, you should talk to Peter77! He basically had the exact same thoughts as you do! You can check out some of responses to Peter's question too

Quote Originally Posted by peter77 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Any thoughts?
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...one-or-improve
  4. 10-16-2020, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson124 View Post
    I'm not sure what that has to do with me (especially since my two entries were both video-verified), but Evener, since you're a senior member and all, do you know something I can do or who I should talk to about this?
    Sorry I think that other post may be spam so I got sidetracked.

I would DM “admin staff” to see if there’s some sort of accommodation that may exist that I’m not aware of.
    Last edited by The Evener; 10-16-2020 at 07:13 AM.
  5. 10-17-2020, 09:12 AM
    I tried messaging Admin Staff, but it says they're not accepting DMs. Is there some other way I could get in contact with them?
  6. 10-17-2020, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson124 View Post
    I tried messaging Admin Staff, but it says they're not accepting DMs. Is there some other way I could get in contact with them?
    For a player to submit records and have them accepted their profile needs to have a real name. You can't change it now that those scores have been accepted.

The only way to do that would be to delete your account. @SincerelyFranny can help you with that.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  7. 10-17-2020, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    For a player to submit records and have them accepted their profile needs to have a real name. You can't change it now that those scores have been accepted.

The only way to do that would be to delete your account. @SincerelyFranny can help you with that.
    Alright, that works, message sent.
  8. 10-17-2020, 09:51 AM
    Why remove something good you have done? Believe me, I like my privacy, so I don't even use Facebook, Twitter or similar. I recently signed up to YouTube, as I wanted to upload some arcade related stuff that will be in the works.

If you care about your name being visible all of the sudden, you can change the location you live in in your profile (you can even change the country). You will lose verified status, but you can always reverify later, if you decide to come back. There's gotta be more than one of your name out there, isn't it?
    Likes JWillard liked this post
  9. 10-18-2020, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaristFernas View Post
    So I just found out about the outing of Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell. It seems here guys are liars who continue to lie about their gaming abilities, especially Todd. I say the worst part is that whenever there's no footage of them playing a game, especially in Todd's case, but https://xender.vip/ instead verified by referee, the source seems very unreliable. I say they should get rid of the stuff that's verified by referee and should have footage only. I know maybe back in the early 80s, it was acceptable, but we live in the 21st century and footage is pretty much the only proof we have.
    thankyou my issue has been solved
  10. 10-19-2020, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by steffanhofer View Post
    why is my hp printer offline ? Trying to fix hp printer offline error. Contact our expert team for hp printers troubleshooting.
    http://hpprinterdriversz.com
    spammer detected @admin staff
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us