- Michael Robert Charles

This poll is closed
  1. - Michael Robert Charles

01-21-2022, 02:59 PM
    I recently streamed my high score world record attempt on SMB3 for the NES Classic Edition under the strict TG Extreme Settings rules for my birthday today and broke the record, but I realized that I made a critical error before I could submit my attempt. The fire hammer bros in World 2, I intentionally skipped it over fears that I might accidentally use the warp whistle as it is a restricted item. If that foe is truly required to be defeated for the record attempt to be legit, I might have to redo my attempt from the start. Also, I have used the P-Wing to defeat level 8 in world 3 and I don't know if that is technically skipping a level, as that level scares the living daylights out of me since childhood.

Thank you for reading,
    ChihiroAE21
  2. 01-21-2022, 03:33 PM
    P-wing is not banned. Skipping the fire hammer bros is a DQ per the rules, though :(
  3. 01-21-2022, 03:37 PM
    Technically beating all the foes is not required to submit - you could lose your first life before encountering them and you could submit. The requirement is that you must not skip any foes if you are proceeding through a world.
  4. 01-21-2022, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    P-wing is not banned. Skipping the fire hammer bros is a DQ per the rules, though :(
    Thank you for ruling! I'll have to make a second attempt before the day is up.
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
Join us