Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

This poll is closed
  1. 01-10-2022, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalPSP View Post

As a result, I've seen him claim a lot of things about me yet not one thing I've ever seen him say is accurate or correct. Like his claims that "I destroyed Rudy's Home Alone submission" when it was Ryan Bland's Nightmare on Elm Street submission, which I had copied and sent into TG the next day.
    Is that why you copyright struck my YouTube channel when I uploaded the audio of said incident where you clearly say "There's YOUR submission, d**khead."?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ninglendo; 01-10-2022 at 12:41 PM.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. 01-10-2022, 12:35 PM
    I once posted a photograph of a former referee's official TG trading card. This former referee filed a copyright strike against me causing me a 3 day suspension on Facebook. This is just further proof of this former referees shady dealings and underhanded tactics. A photograph of an official trading card cannot be considered copyright infringement. He lied on the form when he agreed "This here is muh copyrighted image and I swear to be telling the truth!".

This is why nobody believes his sad tale of how everyone is listening to a false narrative about him, or how they dont' know him personally so they should not comment on his business dealings.

As for copyright, remember when he sold rare undumped prototypes? Then after the heat got turned up on him real bad some mysterious 5 year old twitter account (Denton Storm Chasers or something like that) tweeted that this former referee was found dead from an apparent suicide. Oh yeah, pepperoni farms remembers. He accused me of doing that, and I called his bluff. I said call the police right now, it is a crime. But nope, just more "oh I have legal options open to me".
  3. 01-10-2022, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo View Post
    Is that why you copyright struck my YouTube channel when I uploaded the audio of said incident where you clearly say "There's YOUR submission, d**khead."?
    I may be a little naive as I don't know the full history, but honestly, I'm just trying to provide a fairer perspective on things. As Datagod has shown me, this place isn't meant to be an echo chamber. PSP said he won't be responding here. If you don't get a response, don't take it as him avoiding the issue. Just email him and talk to him there. He left the door is wide open for you. If you want to prove you're the better person, I suggest at least taking him up on his offer. I don't see what's stopping you.
  4. 01-10-2022, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post
    I may be a little naive as I don't know the full history, but honestly, I'm just trying to provide a fairer perspective on things. As Datagod has shown me, this place isn't meant to be an echo chamber. PSP said he won't be responding here. If you don't get a response, don't take it as him avoiding the issue. Just email him and talk to him there. He left the door is wide open for you. If you want to prove you're the better person, I suggest at least taking him up on his offer. I don't see what's stopping you.
    Probably because I know exactly how he works because I have seen it countless times in the past. If I reach out to him via email and even if I am as polite as can be he will immediately take to social media and claim I am harassing him. He is also the type of person that would lie about whatever private conversation we have. That's just how he works. I have seen people take him up on his offer. I have also had the same people show me their emails to him which were pretty diplomatic. Then hours later he will blast the person on social media claiming he was harassed out of the blue. Of course not showing the email exchange. Besides, any "hashing out" or conversation he wants to have on the matter can be done publicly. I was willing to have a voice chat with him publicly over our various problems and he declined and said I had intentions I never had stating it is a "clown show". The only intention I had was to be transparent with the community. So all matters he wants to discuss can be done anyway other than privately. I have nothing to hide.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  5. 01-10-2022, 05:42 PM
    This is a reason why in a round a bout way I’m ALMOST happy billy took it to court. At least it’ll eventually end and be handled by well thought out rules of the justice system
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  6. 01-10-2022, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post

I admit I don't know much about PSP's history, but I do think he should at least be listened to regarding Mitchell as he was around during that era of TG. Considering that TG's countersuit includes allegations he brought up, I really wouldn't want him to be lying. I hope you at least feel the same. If we can agree on this point, I'll be happy enough to end this discussion here.
    There is no way to tell if Patrick Scott Patterson is lying or not. His testimony would be thrown out of court. He only does what is in his best interest. Truth or Lies. Good or Evil.
    Just watch the video and you can see for yourself what this guy's continued behavior is the "gaming scene" he was in. 😒

Also don't forget the day 1/31/2011 when Patrick Scott Patterson claimed to the world he had a Kill screen on DK when he was a TG referee at time.
    And only bragged about it on this website and social media with the only proof of the famous L= 22 Name:  547715_10201279252367858_1012046298_n.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  6.6 KB

Hi @OriginalPSP,

Welcome back, see you next year! If you want to have a grown up conversations with me on how you accuse me of stealing your wife's idea for a video game podcast for Twin Galaxies about Video Games scores, please call me. We can talk about the fact that you worked in conjunction with me on a few of the shows and segments and you never brought up the fact to me, " that I stole the IDEAAAAAAAAAA" for a PODCAST!!!!! 🤦*♀️🤦*♂️🤷*♀️🤷*♂️🐱*👤🤢. And told me I did a good job.

A New Year means New Wingstop Gift cards everyone!!!!!!

And I support this dispute. I'm voting Yes. This dispute is Vaild. I believe Billy used something other than a original arcade board for his 1,062,800 score.
  7. 01-10-2022, 09:30 PM
    I recently found some interesting packets -- a colloquial term for screen shots of interesting conversations -- from a few years ago. Just thought I would share them here, as they contain some interesting theories on what Billy might be hiding and why.
    Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated2.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  97.7 KB
    Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated3.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  115.3 KB

Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated4.jpg
Size:  65.7 KB

His defense would seem to be "Those are not my scores on those tapes. They were not submitted by me, but by Twin Galaxies".

Oh? Were you an owner of TG at the time? Did you have a controlling interest in TG?

Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated5.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  112.2 KB

Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated6.jpg
Size:  123.5 KB

Interesting...not sure if it is useful to anyone.
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes Streetwize liked this post
  8. 01-10-2022, 09:32 PM
    Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated7.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  112.8 KB

Name:  Johnny admits Billy cheated8.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  123.9 KB
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes Streetwize liked this post
  9. 01-13-2022, 04:06 AM
    That "Johnny" person doesn't know several of his points were completely debunked MANY times. It's the same old ignorant counterpoints that have been attempted (even by team Billy) and busted long ago.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  10. 01-13-2022, 06:49 AM
    I just posted them because I found the theories to be interesting. He was a close supporter of team Billy when Joel West was still alive and was giving them advice.
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1068
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Join us