Post Verdict Dispute Discussion: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

This poll is closed
  1. 09-16-2021, 01:20 AM
    Karl just announced Billy is now officially suing him "for a lot of money".
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  2. 09-16-2021, 12:40 PM
    Name:  Billy suing Karl.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  122.0 KB

Billy is on a tear today. Calling people racists, Islamophobes. Tagging Notch in his tweets. I finally called him out and I got blocked. Such tender skin on that one.
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks lexmark thanked this post
    Likes starcrytas liked this post
  3. 09-16-2021, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Billy is on a tear today. Calling people racists, Islamophobes. Tagging Notch in his tweets. I finally called him out and I got blocked. Such tender skin on that one.
    Hi. Bill. Can you show us or tell us what happened/more detail?

john

4. 10-03-2021, 09:59 PM
    Billy attempted to make Notch back down on his offer to aid Karl in the lawsuit by showing his support of David Race, whom he called an Islamophobe. I do recall Race making some posts regarding his distrust towards them, but calling him racist is a bit much. It definitely needs to be taken with some skepticism coming from Billy anyway. He has twisted and misrepresented evidence to be more favorable towards him, and as Race showed us in his phone call, he participates in Loserthink, or assuming what other people think.

Sorry for your loss datagod, but now you're officially one of us. We may not have prestige or sweet nothings, but we got some killer truth juice, available in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic forms. Guaranteed to keep your logical-mathematical intelligence in good shape.

Either he's really that stupid to not understand the evidence at large, or he's constantly trying to muddy the waters by omitting information in hopes of keeping his followers and friends unaware and under his control. Regardless, I'm just gonna drop this bombshell on this thread. Mitchell is a deplorable hypocrite, and should not be taken seriously in his attempts to vilify others in his attempt to victimize himself.
    https://twitter.com/ersatz_cats/stat...25955402948609
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...01451999880236
    https://view.vzaar.com/23489924/video
    Thanks Rev John, lexmark, datagod thanked this post
    Likes Rev John, lexmark, datagod liked this post
  5. 10-04-2021, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwize View Post
    Either he's really that stupid to not understand the evidence at large, or he's constantly trying to muddy the waters by omitting information in hopes of keeping his followers and friends unaware and under his control. ...
    i think its also worth remember even smart humans fall prey to habit. for years it worked. more people have come forward with their experience of threats and intimdiations. remember, early on roy warned people billy was using pre recorded games. And billys pattern had become so predictable at one point roy even predicted ahead of time the c heating that would happen in detail (efforts taken to appear live while actually pre recorded).

now granted, due to roy's nature he was easier to silence than others. Also roy spoke up on the early warning signs as opposed to waiting for the absolute proof we've all seen now. Even still, it means from billy's experience he could easily silence and discredit people who caught him before so i think it makes sense with years of that habit he'll go on behaving that way even when the habit no longer serves its purpose
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 10-04-2021, 01:36 PM
    Side note. Did Dwayne Richards ever get sued by Billy? Around 2 yrs ago before all the Dragster and DK issues came to light if you would have asked me if Billy sued anyone Dwayne would have been at the top of that list. These days it seems like Billy is suing everyone.
    I like Dwayne. I've always thought he was outspoken and he was dismissed as such. Creating a website titled fuckbillymitchell.com was probably counter productive in that sense, but for years he was the scapegoat, including when all the current hijinks came to light. It wasn't until Robert's MTV interview with Billy's submission footage that Dwayne stopped being blamed, or at least not blamed as much as he was.
    These days Billy has being taking people to court left and right, so I'm just curious if he ever did the same to Dwayne because if he didn't bring the onslaught to Dwayne like he is these days, that would be rather curios
  7. 10-04-2021, 02:32 PM
    I had this lingering question myself, and as far as I know he hasn't. You think he would considering he allegedly played a key part in TG's defamation. It's smart to wait honestly. Suing Dwayne after the theoretical scenario BM wins over TG would not only capitalize on momentum, but also give the evidence proving his innocence less credence most likely. Not a lawyer, but considering that the interview was already submitted by TG I can't see how using the same defense twice in two different cases can work so well if it was ultimately decided it didn't mean anything.
    As far as the absolute truth is concerned though, Mitchell lacks a case given that the interview debunks the claim. It didn't stop Mitchell or anyone else still treating him like crap, however. Even after it was submitted, Mitchell's "further evidence" reused the oddities Jace found on the tapes as proof he edited them. Supporters on YouTube bash him as well.
  8. 10-04-2021, 06:09 PM
    does anyone remember when the next court date is? i seem to recall sometime in october, which is of course this month, so figuring its pretty soon
    Likes lexmark, datagod liked this post
  9. 10-04-2021, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    does anyone remember when the next court date is? i seem to recall sometime in october, which is of course this month, so figuring its pretty soon
    And what is the next court case, the one where mitchell is suing TG or the one where TG is suing mitchell and day?

john

10. 10-04-2021, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    And what is the next court case, the one where mitchell is suing TG or the one where TG is suing mitchell and day?

john

man my mine could jsut remember the date, but i think its the appeal actually.
Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Join us