This poll is closed
  1. TI-99 / 4A - Parsec - PAL - Points - 330,900 - Lars Sørensen

11-20-2019, 11:19 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=227279
    Rules
    Please use the game's default settings for your attempt.
    Submission Message
    Here is my new high score on TI-99/4A Parsec (PAL) from 16. November 2019. Can be found on YouTube and attached as well on Vzaar.

2. 11-23-2019, 03:55 PM
    Excellent job, Lars!!! Voting YES. One thing I would recommend that you do on all future submissions: I would suggest that you show a power-cycle within your video, and at the very least, the console's boot-up screen. Some people may see that the video starts with the game already loaded and choose to not vote on it. It's not a *requirement* to do include these things ... it just simply makes it so more people will vote on your score, and with more votes comes more YES votes, making your submission get accepted faster. Again, great job!
    Thanks LFS thanked this post
  3. 11-23-2019, 04:13 PM
    Accepted!!
  4. 11-24-2019, 06:42 AM
    Accepted, great score. You think you could hit that 1M points score in the future?
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  5. 11-24-2019, 08:32 AM
    Hi Jonas,
    There is no doubt that I, in the near future, will reach and go beyond the 1M mark. I just need to prioritise my life / work / game balance ;-).

This game has so many rumours like ships flying backwards, tremendously (too) fast gameplay and secret ships appearing when certain levels is reached. And on top of that long and very detailed description of more than 8 hours of gameplay before reaching the 1 million mark.

But stay tuned, I will do the PAL 1M mark first and the NTSC afterwards...
    Likes Joonas, Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 12-05-2019, 04:55 PM
    More TI 99/4A love! Parsec looks like an interesting side-scroller - elements of Scramble and to a lesser degree Cosmic Avenger. Gotta love the "space authorities" that decided to place fuelling stations in hazardous underground caverns.

Accepted!
Join us