PlayStation 2 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - NTSC - San Francisco - Single Session [Points] - 13,055,176 - Robert Santellan

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. PlayStation 2 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - NTSC - San Francisco - Single Session [Points] - 13,055,176 - Robert Santellan

10-01-2019, 08:00 PM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    Vzaar Video Url:
    NTSC - San Francisco - Single Session [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14546
    Rules
    1 Player Only, Single Session Mode, Any Camera Angle, Any Screen Mode, No Custom Restarts Allowed!
    Special Rules: YOU MUST SHOW that no cheats are enabled! [Failure to do so or using cheats will result in an instant disqualification of your run!] You may freely use any unlocked Skater, including custom made Skaters. Please note that you may NOT change the camera angle during your run. You are also not permitted to use glitches to enter builidings, walls and other scenery that you can NOT normally access. Your score must come from any amount of attempts with the single 2 minute session. No pausing nor glitches must occur for your score to be qualified. Please note that the game permits you to finish off a combo if you're still performing it when the timer runs out as a natural function of gameplay, so you will not be penalized for points earned in this manner if the timer expires. By the same token, a session need not be completed providing the score achieved is adequately shown by the game.
    Submission Message
    Surpassed my previous high score of

New high score: 13,055,176.

Performed live on Twitch. Full Twitch stream archive here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/489068104

Highlighted Run: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/489092087

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Fly, bTokin liked this post
  2. 10-15-2019, 10:37 AM
    I don't see a console boot in the video posted to the TG archive. This might stay in limbo, based on that as some people will question, console or EMU. I will look at the twitch full video, but if it is in there, that video will need to be uploaded is my best guess.
  3. 10-15-2019, 11:14 AM
    For the simple lack of transparency, I'm not touching this submission with a ten foot pole. With the flack other users get without booting their consoles and such, how will this one even be bothered with?

I suggest learning by example and see how other users submit console submissions and follow suit. This isn't me even trying to start an arguement because I know how YA BOI TIPSTA loves that kinda stuff but it's more of the same treatment I'll give any user here at TG.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod, Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 10-15-2019, 11:28 AM
    Nope! Not gonna happen!

Seemed too focus on this own podcast and chat...

If he took the time to read the global rules, all he had to do was quickly show the console, and prove he was not using an emulator!

Name:  image.png
Views: 132
Size:  142.0 KB
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  5. 10-15-2019, 02:31 PM
    Great perfomance, congrats!

But like other users have said, you need to either show the console or record from the boot up iy you are going to use direct capture only. Here are different examples of acceptable submissions.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/209579

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/200519

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/202336
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 10-15-2019, 09:33 PM
    Hey, Robert! Great run! Would you happen to have the entire video (displaying the hardware & bootup) that you can upload here? (Sorry ... I think Twitch is blocked by my work's network.)

I'll change my no vote to a yes if you can upload it. Thanks!
  7. 10-19-2019, 06:15 PM
    Honestly not concerned if the score is accepted or not. It was merely played on a whim on Twitch and the high score happened unexpectedly. I only submitted it because my Twitch Chat said I should. If not accepted, I have no hard feelings regarding the decision. I have submitted scores in the past and know how the process works. I even told my chat that my submission being accepted was a long shot. Either way, I appreciate you all taking the time to look at my score and take care everyone!
  8. 11-10-2019, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsantellan View Post
    Honestly not concerned if the score is accepted or not. It was merely played on a whim on Twitch and the high score happened unexpectedly. I only submitted it because my Twitch Chat said I should. If not accepted, I have no hard feelings regarding the decision. I have submitted scores in the past and know how the process works. I even told my chat that my submission being accepted was a long shot. Either way, I appreciate you all taking the time to look at my score and take care everyone!
    So does the twitch chat control your life and decision process? What a waste of time on your part and the viewers here on TG if you are not concerned if your score is accepted or not.
  9. 11-13-2019, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    So does the twitch chat control your life and decision process? What a waste of time on your part and the viewers here on TG if you are not concerned if your score is accepted or not.
    No. Twitch chat does not control my life. It was a cool moment and we all wanted to see if it would be accepted. If yes, cool. If not, no big deal. Not everyone hold video game world records as the only thing that defines their life.

I know the TG community has a grudge against me cause they can't accept that I am merely a news guy reporting the news and not someone who has a personal vendetta against TG. But I have always had nothing but positive things to say about you Mike. So I am not exactly sure why you would respond with such hostility? Just seems kind of out of character for you.
  10. 11-13-2019, 06:20 AM
    News reporters actually do proper reaearch before they report. Just saying.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us