PlayStation 2 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - NTSC - San Francisco - Single Session [Points] - 13,055,176 - Robert Santellan

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 11-13-2019, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    News reporters actually do proper research** before they report. Just saying.
    Just like I don't properly spell check before I post. :)
  2. 11-13-2019, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsantellan View Post
    I know the TG community has a grudge against me cause...
    I dunno about that. I consider myself part of this community, and I watch and enjoy your shows all the time.
  3. 11-13-2019, 07:43 AM
    ... and I doubt Im an outlier in that regard.
  4. 11-13-2019, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    So does the twitch chat control your life and decision process? What a waste of time on your part and the viewers here on TG if you are not concerned if your score is accepted or not.
    That seems... unnecessarily antagonistic.
  5. 11-13-2019, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    That seems... unnecessarily antagonistic.
    You mean... like Tipster's "reporting of the news".
  6. 11-13-2019, 11:20 AM
    You mean... like Tipster's "reporting of the news".
    Just because he makes reactionary videos isn't reason to be an ass to him just for submitting a score lacking sufficient evidence for positive adjudication.
  7. 11-13-2019, 11:41 AM
    Just because he makes reactionary videos isn't reason to be an ass to him just for submitting a score lacking sufficient evidence for positive adjudication.
    I believe his lack of empathy for the submission process is more than enough reason.
  8. 11-13-2019, 11:44 AM
    I believe his lack of empathy for the submission process is more than enough reason.
    If it's an easy adjudication, I don't care how little or how much effort they make in the submission.
  9. 11-13-2019, 12:06 PM
    If it's an easy adjudication, I don't care how little or how much effort they make in the submission.
    Lack of empathy... you know.. lacking the ability to understand the other side of the process but whatever. You do you.
  10. 11-14-2019, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsantellan View Post
    No. Twitch chat does not control my life. It was a cool moment and we all wanted to see if it would be accepted. If yes, cool. If not, no big deal. Not everyone hold video game world records as the only thing that defines their life.

I know the TG community has a grudge against me cause they can't accept that I am merely a news guy reporting the news and not someone who has a personal vendetta against TG. But I have always had nothing but positive things to say about you Mike. So I am not exactly sure why you would respond with such hostility? Just seems kind of out of character for you.
    My 1st sentence, I agreed was uncalled for. But your post made me angry and I made a immediate harsh reply. But the rest is still true,So why submit something that YOU believe would not get accepted!?!?!?!?!! You said it yourself "I even told my chat that my submission being accepted was a long shot. Either way, I appreciate you all taking the time to look at my score and take care everyone!"

Robert, I'm glad you appreciate us for wasting our time on your submission that you knew was very likely to get rejected. Also I don't have a grudge against you. But now I can see why some users may based on the past few days. I hope all is well and you have a larger score to submit in the future.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us