Xbox - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Play-Boy [Points] - 2,420 - brandon kelly

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Xbox - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Play-Boy [Points] - 2,420 - brandon kelly

01-13-2020, 10:49 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Play-Boy [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=16796
    Rules
    1 Player Only!
    Number of Balls: 10
    Rumble Feature: ON/OFF
    Tilt: ON [Unlockable Feature, It IS ON when it's a locked menu item]
    Custom Ball: Any [Unlockable Feature, It IS the normal silver ball when it's a locked menu item]
    Infinite Last Ball: OFF [Unlockable Feature, It IS OFF when it's a locked menu item]
    [Unlock using the Code, PKR]

Special Rules: This game was designed to use 10 Balls and will always use 10, no matter the settings. You MUST show the game options for a few seconds to indicate the correct settings. The Music and Sound volume may be at ANY level you desire. You may freely choose which camera angle you would like to use. Please do note, that if you choose to turn the score display OFF during play, you must have it back on for a few seconds to indicate your final score. You may NOT use any earned credits to continue gameplay if offered by the game.
    Submission Message
    game starts around 10:56.options shown starting at 6:48

Likes RTM liked this post
  2. 01-15-2020, 11:08 PM
    VOTING YES. Options confirmed. Score is good. Btw ... what is that crazy ass program you're listening to in the background LOL! Some sort of wrestling show or something?
    Results:
    Name:  Screenshot_20200116-020642_Chrome.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  320.7 KB
    Thanks speedy47591 thanked this post
    Likes speedy47591 liked this post
  3. 01-20-2020, 08:49 PM
    Nice score !! And congrats on beating my ACAM cabin score from way back :)

That was a great program for the XBox...I was amazed to find out that a top condition specimen of the original "Playboy" pinball that you played is worth north of the $50K mark.
    Thanks speedy47591 thanked this post
    Likes speedy47591 liked this post
  4. 01-20-2020, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    VOTING YES. Options confirmed. Score is good. Btw ... what is that crazy ass program you're listening to in the background LOL! Some sort of wrestling show or something?
    Results:
    Name:  Screenshot_20200116-020642_Chrome.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  320.7 KB
    yes sir. I like to have something going when I play. some of the same issues that drove me into gaming also drove me into making strange pictures on Instagram. Because I use a ton of wwe figures for that, it helps to have a working knowledge of wrestling history, so I watch OSW the old school wrestling review on youtube a lot. Youll also hear a fair bit of ashens, and Ijustine in some of my subs. basically anything that's a bit out there. since I tend toward depression anyway, I try to stay away from anything super serious.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  5. 01-21-2020, 04:00 AM
    Accepted!!
Join us