PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - Red - D04-Race [Time] - 16.33 - Paul Ford

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - Red - D04-Race [Time] - 16.33 - Paul Ford

10-13-2019, 07:05 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Play Solo - Nations - Red - D04-Race [Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=217442
    Rules
    Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility. NB: the manufacturers designed one game and released two. TrackMania United Forever is the full commercial game with all tracks available. TrackMania Nations Forever is the free release which caters for only the Nations area of the United version. For TrackMania Nations Forever submissions, you are playing in the Nations area only.
    Submission Message
    Harder than it looks this one. Run starts around 6'41 mark

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-13-2019, 12:43 PM
    Hey, Paul ... I think this may have submitted to the wrong track. I'm showing the track chosen was D11-Acrobatic. I could be wrong, but I can't seem to find any D04 material within the video.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	291.4 KB 
ID:	98933

Views:	12 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	98934

D11 chosen at 0m 22s:

Views:	13 
Size:	405.7 KB 
ID:	98935
    Thanks Fordy thanked this post
  3. 10-14-2019, 11:21 AM
    Thanks for spotting that Garrett, I need to pay more attention. Please vote NO on this track and I will get the right one uploaded.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
Join us