SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Lap] - 11.1 - Roger 111

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Lap] - 11.1 - Roger 111

10-13-2019, 11:33 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=540
    Rules
    1P Mode, Time Trial, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Race as well.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 20:28.
    Had hoped to get this under 11 seconds by the time I got the "Fastest Race" I was after, but this is all I got-I may try again, I saw something in this lap that I haven't been doing on my race attempts, one little corner you can hop on, but still, happy with this for now!!!
    This was the one I said I was sitting on, @Pixe Sukola , waiting/hoping to improve.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 10-13-2019, 11:53 AM
    Great lap Roger, you did an excellent job avoiding all the snow patches.

Accepted!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-13-2019, 03:53 PM
    Excellent, you are so close to beat under 11 seconds, maybe we can see it in the next days!!

Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
  4. 10-16-2019, 09:20 AM
    Great lap and cool shorts :D accepted!
  5. 10-16-2019, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonas View Post
    Great lap and cool shorts :D accepted!
    Lol!
    I have a fabric lawn chair the exact same pink, it looks like my hips disappear when I sit in it!
    :)
    Haha, I'm straight(and w/o hangups about however anyone else wants to be), but I've always had a thing for pink-my favorite NASCAR driver for a few years was Jeff Burton-I just thought it took guts to drive a(mostly)pink race car!
    Then, with my bug hobby, somehow it evolved to mostly variations of "Pink-Toe" tarantulas(Avicularia).

When my girls were in high school I had just started the pink-toe thing, and they painted my nails pink a couple of times(Pink-Toes look as if their "toes" are painted pink, hence the name).
    Wife didn't like it at all...
    :)
    Thanks!!!
    Wubalubadubdub!
    Likes nads liked this post
Join us