Looking for Micro Machines 2 & 96 competitors - Mega Drive

1. Looking for Micro Machines 2 & 96 competitors - Mega Drive

10-14-2019, 10:05 AM
    Hi All,

I have recently started uploading Micro Machines 2 track times to Twin Galaxies as Micro Machines 2, 96 & Military are my favourite games. I am surprised to see that there isn't much activity for these games on Twin Galaxies, possibly because it is PAL only and not well known outside UK.

I currently hold the world records for the track times I have uploaded for MM2 and looking for some compitition. If anyone enjoys playing these games it would be great if you could contribute some track times.

Thank you all!
    Thanks Siliconian, Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Siliconian, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 10-17-2019, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    Hi All,

I have recently started uploading Micro Machines 2 track times to Twin Galaxies as Micro Machines 2, 96 & Military are my favourite games. I am surprised to see that there isn't much activity for these games on Twin Galaxies, possibly because it is PAL only and not well known outside UK.

I currently hold the world records for the track times I have uploaded for MM2 and looking for some compitition. If anyone enjoys playing these games it would be great if you could contribute some track times.

Thank you all!
    Glad you are submiting your scores here and you are looking for new competitive players, I have a PAL Mega Drive and the game but i can't promise you I submit my records here at this moment, now you must wait for players submit their records, this may delay days, months or years, you need be patience now.

While you wait, don't give up submit other records, look for new console and games and continue submiting your scores!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-17-2019, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    Glad you are submiting your scores here and you are looking for new competitive players, I have a PAL Mega Drive and the game but i can't promise you I submit my records here at this moment, now you must wait for players submit their records, this may delay days, months or years, you need be patience now.

While you wait, don't give up submit other records, look for new console and games and continue submiting your scores!
    OK, here's what just happened, Anonymouse-

It's like you were scuba diving, and a Great White swam right up to you, gave you a wink, and went on about its way.
    :P

Lol, I'm teasing, but Rodrigo is phenomenal. At Everything.

(And not saying you couldn't handle it, I'm just making a funny)
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
    Thanks Siliconian thanked this post
    Likes Siliconian liked this post
Join us