PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - NTSC - Legend Scenario - Comeback Challenge [Highest Stroke Difference] - 4 - Steve Germershausen

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - NTSC - Legend Scenario - Comeback Challenge [Highest Stroke Difference] - 4 - Steve Germershausen

10-15-2019, 11:22 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Legend Scenario - Comeback Challenge [Highest Stroke Difference]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=99079
    Rules
    Score entered is the difference in strokes. For example, a score displayed as 1UP on the scorecard is entered as a score of 1.
    Player must complete the scenario successfully but need not achieve a Gold Medal.
    Special Rules:
    You may use the following code to unlock all courses and golfers:
    THEGIANTOYSTER
    Note that the code must be entered using all capital letters.
    Submission Message
    Hi, this record should read "Holes up upon completion" or "holes won by". This game does not count strokes. The run was recorded onto VHS tape back in July 2015 and put onto a digital file for upload here in 2019.
    Final score: 4 holes up
    Set up: :47 + 2:45
    Run begins: 30:29

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 10-16-2019, 06:51 AM
    Good one!!!
    (I skipped to the "good" match).

She almost spoiled the party with that last put.
    Your approach into that last hole was pretty neat, could have been ugly with the wrong bounce!

Accepted!!!

Well, we made it to the same game now, I wonder if we'll wind up on any of the same tracks!
    :P
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  3. 10-16-2019, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Good one!!!
    (I skipped to the "good" match).

She almost spoiled the party with that last put.
    Your approach into that last hole was pretty neat, could have been ugly with the wrong bounce!

Accepted!!!

Well, we made it to the same game now, I wonder if we'll wind up on any of the same tracks!
    :P
    Thanks, Rogerpoco. I saw Pete also received a Poco trading card, I'm in good company. Yah, lucky bounce on that final hole approach, she was distracting me, that Temptress...
    I'm still finding some TW PGA 2003 tracks to add to the TG leaderboard, but then I'll skip over the 2004 and get you some ESI for 2005 in a little while. haha.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us