Nintendo 3DS - Hyrule Warriors Legends - Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - F8 - Defeat All Enemies! LV.6 [Clear Time] - 01:09.0 - Kyle Nelson

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo 3DS - Hyrule Warriors Legends - Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - F8 - Defeat All Enemies! LV.6 [Clear Time] - 01:09.0 - Kyle Nelson

10-16-2019, 10:31 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Adventure Mode - Adventure Map - F8 - Defeat All Enemies! LV.6 [Clear Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207806
    Rules
    May use a save file to access unlocked features. Any available character may be used for the stage (as limited by the game). You may choise any fairy for the stage. Potions are allowed. Weapons + upgrades are player's choise. For Adventure Mode, stages are tracked by Columns (Letters) and Lines (Numbers). For example the stage A1 is the Left/Down of the map and H16 is the Right/Up as well. You must complete the stage successfully or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Run at 22:19. Boot up in the beginning. Thanks for watching.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-17-2019, 11:13 AM
    Incorrect score claim
    Thanks thegamer1185 thanked this post
  3. 10-17-2019, 04:17 PM
    Section F8 selected:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 48
Size:  198.5 KB

Result: 1m 06s
Views: 46
Size:  276.4 KB
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  4. 10-17-2019, 05:34 PM
    For fucks sake. Thanks for catching that. That was the last "multiple track" video I did before I started doing all singles. Obviously there is a reason. REJECT THIS SUBMISSION.
  5. 10-17-2019, 05:44 PM
    WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!

The submitted time is actually in this video. So the screen capture I have displayed is from a run that starts at 11:35. So technically everything is all good in this submissions. I am going to ask @admin staff to remove this submissions. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO NOTHING!!! I did ask for a reject but that is not correct since everything is here.

DON'T VOTE!!! CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO UNVOTE!!!

@sincerely franny can you delete this entire submission? I don't want another submissions where everything looks good but gets rejected, I ask for a reject but everything is actually in the evidence.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 10-17-2019, 06:37 PM
    Franny says this submission can not be simply deleted. The time entered is correct for the run that starts around 11:35. ALL EVIDENCE IS THERE. I understand if this sits in the queue for all time because I entered the wrong time stamp. I apologize. Correct run is at 11:35. Time entered matches that result of 1:09.

Thanks for AD and GH for catching these mistakes. Again, all evidence is there.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  7. 10-17-2019, 09:09 PM
    VOTING YES. The score submitted is legitimate, and matches the run on the video at time stamp you specified. Map F8 confirmed, as shown previously. Great job! Your other score is better, tho LOL!
Views: 32
Size:  262.4 KB
Join us